• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Very disappointing that season ticket holders did not get first right.

I'm sure they are holding better seats for the season ticket holder purchase.

that's what I'm saying, they FSU fans are getting tix in the top level, to get tix in the lower level you need to have the high donation season tix

Not true. There was a post on here with a picture of the tickets that an FSU fan bought and they were not in the upper level. Why is it so hard for some of you to believe this?

Let me clarify the FSU group ticket issue that has been discussed. I have a close friend who purchased over 50. They went for $80 each and included ANY additional game for this season, not just UT Chattanooga. His group opted to go with the UCONN game as FSU has a bye that week. They are a group of Tampa Noles, and a lot of them are actually planning on attending the UCONN game.

With that being said, this was a horrible idea by our ticket department. First, the right of first refusal should have been given to existing season tickets holders. Then, and only then, they should have just forced the FSU fans to purchase season tickets or upper bowl seats. The lower bowl is going to be full of Noles now, especially in the corners of the endzones.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

that's what I'm saying, they FSU fans are getting tix in the top level, to get tix in the lower level you need to have the high donation season tix

That's not the point.

The issue is that FSU was offered before season ticket holders.

What if all season tixket holders decided to buy large amounts (I know its a fantasy situation, but still possible)

They would then need to limit the amount of tickets that USF holders are entitled to, because of the # of tickets already sold to FSU fanes... rather than it being the other way around AS IT SHOULD BE.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

My friend at FSU sent me a question about tickets to this game yesterday. Says he has a few fraternity brothers just paying the $150 for the season ticket. Those are STUDENTS doing that.... I don't want to think about the boosters. It's 2 months from the game and their students are planning this far ahead. ****, I doubt half of our student body knows we are playing them this year, let alone in Tampa.

This one will be ugly my friends.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

It looks like we may be outnumbered :furious3:

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

The AD doesn't seem to give a crap about USF fans. I was going to buy the 4 extra tickets they promised, but if they offer them now, they can stick up where the sun don't shine.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924

Not true. There was a post on here with a picture of the tickets that an FSU fan bought and they were not in the upper level. Why is it so hard for some of you to believe this?

Let me clarify the FSU group ticket issue that has been discussed. I have a close friend who purchased over 50. They went for $80 each and included ANY additional game for this season, not just UT Chattanooga. His group opted to go with the UCONN game as FSU has a bye that week. They are a group of Tampa Noles, and a lot of them are actually planning on attending the UCONN game.

With that being said, this was a horrible idea by our ticket department. First, the right of first refusal should have been given to existing season tickets holders. Then, and only then, they should have just forced the FSU fans to purchase season tickets or upper bowl seats. The lower bowl is going to be full of Noles now, especially in the corners of the endzones.

so here's confirmation! The ones you saw may have been in the lower bowl team allotment

John Lewis who works in the ticket office just tweeted this to a fan

Following

@Ctbrown720 They are getting 300 level East Side. We're holding seats for our season ticket holders

12:34 PM - 30 Jul 12 via web · Embed this Tweet

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

My friend at FSU sent me a question about tickets to this game yesterday. Says he has a few fraternity brothers just paying the $150 for the season ticket. Those are STUDENTS doing that.... I don't want to think about the boosters. It's 2 months from the game and their students are planning this far ahead. ****, I doubt half of our student body knows we are playing them this year, let alone in Tampa.

This one will be ugly my friends.

The $150 are south endzone and upper deck only. If our fans (even casual fans that want to get into this game) aren't scooping these up, then shame on us. Can't blame our ticket department or FSU fans for that.

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

Just spoke to John Lewis. We will get an email in the second half of August to buy FSU tickets before they are sold to the public. He also stated that season ticket sales should definitely surpass last year.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

BullyPulpit

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:53 AM

BullyPulpit

Super Sophomore

• photo-4985.gif?_r=0
  • 3pips.png
  • 2,229 posts

• LocationTampa

543255_10102040727677223_1015928038_n.jpgMy buddy, a filthy Nole, just received his 50 tickets for the game in Section 232. Apparently, they are making you buy a ticket to another game this season to get them in the group packages. The tickets came to $80 for both games.

MY COMMENTS:

Unless those tickets are forged they are a HUGE stack of tickets in section 232, not 332. They are not from FSU, the season tickets holders still don't know if they'll even get tickets.

Edited by Bull-by-Marriage

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924

BullyPulpit

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:53 AM

BullyPulpit

Super Sophomore

• photo-4985.gif?_r=0
  • 3pips.png
  • 2,229 posts

• LocationTampa

543255_10102040727677223_1015928038_n.jpgMy buddy, a filthy Nole, just received his 50 tickets for the game in Section 232. Apparently, they are making you buy a ticket to another game this season to get them in the group packages. The tickets came to $80 for both games.

MY COMMENTS:

Unless those tickets are forged they are a HUGE stack of tickets in section 232, not 332. They are not from FSU, the season tickets holders still don't know if they'll even get tickets.

232 is part of the visiting allotment along with 132 so this makes total sense. That's where the visiting fans sit every game I went too when I still attended USF. I doubt it changed