• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

Right about now we usually hear an update as to where we are with numbers... anybody know if we are at least on pace with last year?

On a side note, people are really struggling to get seats for the FSU game that aren't nose bleeds, which I would think means sales are on the up swing...

Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  809

Right about now we usually hear an update as to where we are with numbers... anybody know if we are at least on pace with last year?

On a side note, people are really struggling to get seats for the FSU game that aren't nose bleeds, which I would think means sales are on the up swing...

Go Bulls!!

People are struggling, because USF hasn't released individual game tickets for that game yet. FSU boosters have their chunk of tickets already.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

I've been asking USF for season ticket numbers for a while. They aren't disclosing anything right now.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

I've been asking USF for season ticket numbers for a while. They aren't disclosing anything right now.

Must be bad.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Thanks for staying on top of it Greg. I agree with windbane probably a bad sign.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I was hoping they'd be up with FSU. Instead the athletic offices have allowed FSU fans to buy hundreds of tickets in groups.

Sucks.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I was hoping they'd be up with FSU. Instead the athletic offices have allowed FSU fans to buy hundreds of tickets in groups.

Sucks.

I don't understand that at all.

FB_Helmet_normal.jpg USF Football â€@USFFootball 8 Jun

In meeting on 2012 ticketing, sounds like the only way to get a lower bowl seat for FSU on Sept. 29 will be with a season ticket.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Sucks.

FB_Helmet_normal.jpg USF Football â€@USFFootball8 Jun

In meeting on 2012 ticketing, sounds like the only way to get a lower bowl seat for FSU on Sept. 29 will be with a season ticket.

The "buy hundreds of tickets in groups" was probably just the typical visting team allotment. THey get the one section in the lower bowl and then how ever many else they need in the 300s behind them.

FSU fans certainly did not have the opportunity to buy "hundreds" or tickets for the game. Unless of course they dished out the money for season tickets, because $100-200 season tickets in lower bowl is still not too bad to go to a typical FSU game.

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867

Sucks.

FB_Helmet_normal.jpg USF Football â€@USFFootball8 Jun

The "buy hundreds of tickets in groups" was probably just the typical visting team allotment. THey get the one section in the lower bowl and then how ever many else they need in the 300s behind them.

FSU fans certainly did not have the opportunity to buy "hundreds" or tickets for the game. Unless of course they dished out the money for season tickets, because $100-200 season tickets in lower bowl is still not too bad to go to a typical FSU game.

My understanding was they got 5000 tickets alloted, plus ANYBODY could buy tickets in-groups of 20 or more for the FSU game for 80 dollars which includes another game of there choice... needless to say, people have been buying huge groups of tickets, and very few lower bowl seats remain (being held for season tickets) what's upsetting is they didn't really advertise this to the general public, making the casual fans unaware of this option... needles to say expect a ton of FSU fans, and some upset USF fans waiting for single game tickets only to find out upper level is pretty much it... (lots of upper level have been sold as well)

Hopefully USF ticket office will clarify shortly.

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I thought season ticket holders were getting the first stab at extra tickets for that game.