• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

We have 4 seats, very rarely are we able to sell the other two, although it's truly amazing how there are so many Bulls "fans" when a big team/game comes to town. We usually eat them because I don't want people I don't know sitting next to us and I certainly dion't want to expose any person involved in a charity to me at a game. I know it sounds crazy, but at least they aren't going to the other teams fans.

Same here. We use 3. We usually have to eat one. Sometimes I'll sell it for $10 in the parking lot or give it to a Bulls fan who is a tailgate neighbor, but they never actually use the seat. I won't sell or give to a fan from another team. Either way, I am convinced that I could do better financially if I just bought tickets for each game instead of having season tickets. I still like to support the school and the tax writeoff for the donation is nice. I just wish there weren't so many empty seats.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

I think someone needs to forward John Lewis the picture that I posted and inquire why group tickets are being sold for this game (the vast majority of which are going to FSU fans) in a USF donor section. That is the real issue here. Also, why would they be selling these pretty decent seats to groups before season ticket holders? Whatever happened to taking care of those that take care of you? It is almost a no-brainer to a scalper to buy 20 of these tickets at $80 each. They are going to be able to easily sell them for $100+ each and could easily get $15 each for the extra game.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  7
  • Days Won:  0

You're right, $199 is a bit expensive. I changed the price. What would be a fair price for them in your opinion?

http://www.stubhub.com/south-florida-bulls-football-tickets/south-florida-bulls-season-tickets-8-31-2012-4034803/?ticket_id=464464809

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

You're right, $199 is a bit expensive. I changed the price. What would be a fair price for them in your opinion?

http://www.stubhub.c...et_id=464464809

You can get season tickets in that section for $75

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Keep in mind that a good percentage of what you pay in donations for seats is tax deductible. I agree, if you do not have to pay it, you should not; however, keep in mind that you can write a good percentage of it off. I have always recommended just to have a conversation with Eric Soncrant about it before you sway away from it.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803

If anyone has any tickets that they cannot use for the FSU game, please message me...I am planning on driving down from South Carolina with some passionate Bulls fans, but I know getting ahold of single game tickets will be difficult.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

We have 4 seats, very rarely are we able to sell the other two, although it's truly amazing how there are so many Bulls "fans" when a big team/game comes to town. We usually eat them because I don't want people I don't know sitting next to us and I certainly dion't want to expose any person involved in a charity to me at a game. I know it sounds crazy, but at least they aren't going to the other teams fans.

Same here. We use 3. We usually have to eat one. Sometimes I'll sell it for $10 in the parking lot or give it to a Bulls fan who is a tailgate neighbor, but they never actually use the seat. I won't sell or give to a fan from another team. Either way, I am convinced that I could do better financially if I just bought tickets for each game instead of having season tickets. I still like to support the school and the tax writeoff for the donation is nice. I just wish there weren't so many empty seats.

I know it's been hashed over ad nauseum in here but that really is the bottom line. There are plenty of financially better ways to get into a Bulls game than being donor and season ticket buyer. However, the donors and season ticket holders are the backbone of the program and it goes nowhere without them.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

As long as you're cheering for the BULLS I don't care how you get your tickets.

BullyPulpit had a great idea - DONATE to Boys and/or Girls Clubs

Edited by BDYZR

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  123

All,

Does anyone know how I go about donating tickets to the Boys and Girls Club? We have 8 season tickets (me and my 2 friends) and a lot of the time we have extra tickets.

I would much rather give it to them vs trying to sell on the street (especially since you have the middlemen who buy it up and add a fee to resell it).

Thx

jonpfl

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

It may sound corny, but I feel like my wife and I are in a big "Season ticket holders family".. We are a group of people that share so much passion for USF football that we "donate" time and money every year.