• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I was hoping they'd be up with FSU. Instead the athletic offices have allowed FSU fans to buy hundreds of tickets in groups.

Sucks.

I don't understand that at all.

FB_Helmet_normal.jpg USF Football â€@USFFootball8 Jun

In meeting on 2012 ticketing, sounds like the only way to get a lower bowl seat for FSU on Sept. 29 will be with a season ticket.

The "buy hundreds of tickets in groups" was probably just the typical visting team allotment. THey get the one section in the lower bowl and then how ever many else they need in the 300s behind them.

FSU fans certainly did not have the opportunity to buy "hundreds" or tickets for the game. Unless of course they dished out the money for season tickets, because $100-200 season tickets in lower bowl is still not too bad to go to a typical FSU game.

There was a post on here that had a picture that someone's friend from FSU had bought a group of tickets over one of the vomitories. I know that FSU fans that ordered with their season tickets have not received them.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

http://www.chantrant.com/

FSU fans CAN buy group tickets outside of the schools allotment. Some may say well it's just a blog, I know the author and he is no BS'er.

Single Game Tickets Through FSU

A ticket office representative told us that they "had to close the request list about a month ago." As of now, the office is "waiting to see" how many tickets FSU will get from South Florida. When they know -- a number which they don't plan to reveal right away -- the ticket office will determine "probably in the next two to three weeks, how many tickets each donor will get based on their donation level." After that, they'll "let those donors know by email how many tickets they'll be able to buy -- a lot like how the Florida tickets are done." In other words, "priority points and booster level will be taken into account."

Of course, FSU's ticket office knows that demand will far exceed supply and plans to be both diplomatic and opaque in deciding who gets what. Complicating the situation is unrealistic requests for large numbers of tickets, in some cases as many as 50. If you requested more than two to four tickets, just be happy to get your hands on those.

Group Tickets Through USF

Next we spoke to South Florida ticket office. They fully understand that FSU is the marquee game on their home schedule and thus the year's big revenue generator. They suggest the best way for Nole fans to buy tickets is with a group package. Right now, groups of 20 or more can get tickets at $50 each -- though you also have to buy an equal number of tickets to another USF game, though that price will be as low as $21. So for $71 apiece, you and 19 or more of your friends can be assured of a seat at the "Ray Jay" on Sept. 29. USF says the group packages are selling well, and those who only plan to attend the FSU game are donating that extra game ticket back to the school, giving to friends or trying to sell it on-line.

Single Game Tickets Through USF

South Florida says it will put individual game tickets on sale at the end of this month or in early August. However, their ticket spokesman warned that only a limited number will be available for the Noles and Bulls, and those will go for $75 each. Not only will the single game tickets be more than the group rate, they'll be in the nosebleed 300 Level of the stadium.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

I thought season ticket holders were getting the first stab at extra tickets for that game.

I've been wondering about this as well. I have friends that I've told I'll be able to get tickets for. Didn't they promise us 4 extras if we re-upped our season tix by 4/30?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

the worst part is that if fsu fans buy that game ticket that includes another single game, they won't use it, so not only will they try to outnumber us for their game, but they'll likely just waste that seat for another game, unless they actually try to sell it. most fsu fans would probably eat the cost of the 2nd game seat and not bother to sell it.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

the worst part is that if fsu fans buy that game ticket that includes another single game, they won't use it, so not only will they try to outnumber us for their game, but they'll likely just waste that seat for another game, unless they actually try to sell it. most fsu fans would probably eat the cost of the 2nd game seat and not bother to sell it.

Stubhub makes it very easy to sell

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

The extra ticket is to the UT Chattanooga game.... I don't expect those to be used.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.chantrant.com/

FSU fans CAN buy group tickets outside of the schools allotment. Some may say well it's just a blog, I know the author and he is no BS'er.

Single Game Tickets Through FSU

A ticket office representative told us that they "had to close the request list about a month ago." As of now, the office is "waiting to see" how many tickets FSU will get from South Florida. When they know -- a number which they don't plan to reveal right away -- the ticket office will determine "probably in the next two to three weeks, how many tickets each donor will get based on their donation level." After that, they'll "let those donors know by email how many tickets they'll be able to buy -- a lot like how the Florida tickets are done." In other words, "priority points and booster level will be taken into account."

Of course, FSU's ticket office knows that demand will far exceed supply and plans to be both diplomatic and opaque in deciding who gets what. Complicating the situation is unrealistic requests for large numbers of tickets, in some cases as many as 50. If you requested more than two to four tickets, just be happy to get your hands on those.

Group Tickets Through USF

Next we spoke to South Florida ticket office. They fully understand that FSU is the marquee game on their home schedule and thus the year's big revenue generator. They suggest the best way for Nole fans to buy tickets is with a group package. Right now, groups of 20 or more can get tickets at $50 each -- though you also have to buy an equal number of tickets to another USF game, though that price will be as low as $21. So for $71 apiece, you and 19 or more of your friends can be assured of a seat at the "Ray Jay" on Sept. 29. USF says the group packages are selling well, and those who only plan to attend the FSU game are donating that extra game ticket back to the school, giving to friends or trying to sell it on-line.

Single Game Tickets Through USF

South Florida says it will put individual game tickets on sale at the end of this month or in early August. However, their ticket spokesman warned that only a limited number will be available for the Noles and Bulls, and those will go for $75 each. Not only will the single game tickets be more than the group rate, they'll be in the nosebleed 300 Level of the stadium.

Hopefully the word gets out and USF fans start to take advantage of this opportunity to buy NOW, and not let FSU fans buy them all up... (I do know that some of the groups got tickets in the 200's, which SUCKS!!)

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

hoping to get my season tickets at fanfest with the gf. already in debt, but hoping to find some half decent seats.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

CTBrown24 your correct, we were promised the right of first refusal of 4 additional tickets if we paid in full by said date. In fairness to the ticket office they didnt say where the tickets would be located.. The problem will come up when they offer this and they dont have enough tickets for everyone.

Maybe to make the situation right the USF ticket office will open up all the club levels and give them to those of us who played by thier rules and paid prior to their deadlines.

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Stubhub doesn't have any tickets available in the west upper deck yet which I'm guessing will be saved for season ticket holders and single game usage.

If USF fans want single game tickets, it almost makes sense to just buy the $75 season ticket package and try to make as many games as possible.

Edited by ctbrown24