• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pete Dinovo. PSQB, East Lake HS

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I don't begrudge him for picking UCF. Especially now, after Woulard was named the MVP at the Elite 11 camp.

Having said that, he has now become a major recruiting tool for UCF and is taking many local players there on visits.

Therefore, I hope that USF coaches lets it be known to him that he is no longer welcome here.

Angering or irritating recruits that have yet to sign a LOI is somehow going to help our recruiting? I believe that strategy would likely be far more destructive than constructive.

You mean to tell me that a UCF verbal who is steering MANY players to UCF and giving them a tour, should be welcomed with open arms at USF football practices? I don't think so.

What reasons would he have to be at a USF practice? .... Regardless, you don't welcome him with open arms, but you also don't have him removed from campus by USF's finest either.

Plenty of recruits come to USF to watch the players all year round. He's still going to be here for another year. As far as I'm concerned he has NO business being on our campus. END OF STORY.

Have to agree with MB here... Dinovo has made his decision and is now actively recruiting for UCF with athletes that USF is targeting. He has no business being on campus now that Sling and Shoot is over.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

:popcorn:

Bullwinkle, you and Trip need to take your bunchy panties on over to the Mad Cow and fight it out over there. Casting aspersions and snide asides is what Mad Cow tiggers do best. Snitty-snotty posts in recruiting threads don't help our recruiting.

or the main board.... :D

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Bullwinkle, you and Trip need to take your bunchy panties on over to the Mad Cow and fight it out over there. Casting aspersions and snide asides is what Mad Cow tiggers do best. Snitty-snotty posts in recruiting threads don't help our recruiting.

You mean posts like this one?

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

I don't begrudge him for picking UCF. Especially now, after Woulard was named the MVP at the Elite 11 camp.

Having said that, he has now become a major recruiting tool for UCF and is taking many local players there on visits.

Therefore, I hope that USF coaches lets it be known to him that he is no longer welcome here.

Angering or irritating recruits that have yet to sign a LOI is somehow going to help our recruiting? I believe that strategy would likely be far more destructive than constructive.

You mean to tell me that a UCF verbal who is steering MANY players to UCF and giving them a tour, should be welcomed with open arms at USF football practices? I don't think so.

What reasons would he have to be at a USF practice? .... Regardless, you don't welcome him with open arms, but you also don't have him removed from campus by USF's finest either.

Plenty of recruits come to USF to watch the players all year round. He's still going to be here for another year. As far as I'm concerned he has NO business being on our campus. END OF STORY.

Have to agree with MB here... Dinovo has made his decision and is now actively recruiting for UCF with athletes that USF is targeting. He has no business being on campus now that Sling and Shoot is over.

I agree that it would appear that he has no business on campus, and he probably won't be back, so what possible good does it serve, as USF fans, to come on this board and get all huffy about it and talk about banning him?? Looks like we're pretty petty, in my opinion ...

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

You mean posts like this one?

Yeah. I upset Triple in the Madcow not elsewhere at least I think. ;)

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

I honestly try to keep the snitty-snotty stuff in here to responding to things that I don't think paints USF fans in a very positive light like this:

This guy is history, was using USF to try to get what he considers is a "better" offer.. He thinks MSU is better?? MSU has averaged 4.6 wins each year for the last ten. Doormat. Poor kid. Have fun with another patented 3-8 year there Cameron. Don't think an Offensive Guard is gonna turn all that around.

Crap like that doesn't help recruiting. Non-USF fans reading this board need to know that most in here respect the decisions these kids are making ... probably the most important one of their life up to this point, whether it's us or not.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I agree that it would appear that he has no business on campus, and he probably won't be back, so what possible good does it serve, as USF fans, to come on this board and get all huffy about it and talk about banning him?? Looks like we're pretty petty, in my opinion ...

Because it lets him and other players know that there are consequences for going over to the enemy.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Just another reason to get amped about beating UCF to a pulp year-in-year-out. And I actually agree, DiNovo should have no business coming to USF practices. If he's there, it's likely only to try to poach commits.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

im sure banning a local qb from our campus would do wonders....

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

im sure banning a local qb from our campus would do wonders....

Hard to build a fence around Tampa, when we don't even have one around our own campus.

We don't need UCF infiltrators.