• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pete Dinovo. PSQB, East Lake HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

What's wrong with Pete? No offers(unless you count Houston). Likes USF. Isn't a pure passer but throws a nice flat catchable ball. Is obviously a tough competitor(just won IMG 7 0n 7 OFF MVP). decent HS stats and 2 of the "recruitin" sites say 3 stars . Nice sized kid(6'3" 210#) and has respectable speed for a PS. I like him better that what we have working right now . Might be someone VHIII would love to play with, given their 7 on 7 association.

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

I haven't figured this one out, either.

Weren't recruiting boards talking about him a year ago? I feel like there was quite a bit of buzz around him and thought that he would be a pretty big prospect by now.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

552203_10150927464154024_2095498980_n.jpg

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

There's no way that kid is 6'3", maybe he's 6'1". He looks good in the highlight film though.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Best Of IMG National Championships

1. Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, Tampa (Fla.) Wharton

One can walk up to watch any random game and the 5-foot-11, 180-pound Hargreaves will make a play. He never disappoints. Ranked as the No. 5 prospect in the country overall, Hargreaves intercepted Michigan commit Shane Morris in each victory over Maximum Exposure, including the game clincher in the championship. There is not a receiver he can’t run with, and a coach’s son, he’s also a very intelligent player that’s always in the right spot. Was named the defensive MVP by tournament officials.

Florida, Miami and South Florida are a few of the schools Hargreaves is high on at this point in the recruiting process, and next week he’s hoping to visit Oregon, Stanford and USC while he’s out West for The Opening. Other summer visits he says he’s looking to make are Ohio State, Notre Dame, Georgia, Clemson, Auburn and Alabama.

9. Pete Dinovo, QB, Tarpon Springs (Fla.) East Lake

The 6-foot-2, 205-pound Dinovo earned Offensive MVP honors from tournament officials, and he had everything working for Team Tampa. Dinovo had nice tough on the seam routes over the middle, and he was flawless when it came to the back-shoulder throws. Dinovo obviously had a lot of weapons around him, but his smart decision making had the locomotive running full speed ahead. He’s hearing from USF, Houston, and he visited N.C. State last week.

http://247sports.com/Article/Vernon-Hargreaves-Jaylon-Smith-Shane-Morris-shine-at-IMG-79344

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Team Tampa (East Lake) QB Pete Dinovo has been offered by UCF. He was lights out today at IMG 7on7 in Bradenton.

I want him in here to push AW.Different players but might make both of them better.

i'm not the only one thinking this, I guess..

from BCP Tweet

If #USF offers Dinovo, well…Takes me back to an extensive twitter convo I was a part of weeks ago.

@BigCountyPreps1 Aah I missed that one. What do you think he does if they offer too?" Treat it like business!

@BigCountyPreps1 on campus stadium :)†Dinovo offer shows a big effort for USF for Hometown kids. Best QB in town.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

Well, somebody must be listening.

from BCP Tweet

“@chiucfgal: @BigCountyPreps1 on campus stadium :)†Dinovo offer shows a big effort for USF for Hometown kids. Best QB in town.

Can you translate that for us Tweet neophytes? Where does "on campus stadium" fit in ...?

Well, somebody must be listening.

from BCP Tweet

“@chiucfgal: @BigCountyPreps1 on campus stadium :)†Dinovo offer shows a big effort for USF for Hometown kids. Best QB in town.

Can you translate that for us Tweet neophytes? Where does "on campus stadium" fit in ...?

I didn't get that part either.