• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conner Rafferty OT Robinson HS Tampa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Lock please.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Love the bus. It just needs to be painted green & gold and called the Willie T express.- Rout 101-National Championship--Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  211
  • Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Love the bus. It just needs to be painted green & gold and called the Willie T express.- Rout 101-National Championship--Go Bulls

Yes!

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421

There is only so much room on CWT bus somebody has to be kicked off this bus is moving fast so get out the way!!!

I hope you aren't saying its a short bus.

No Gator recruits get on the short bus

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741

I really gain nothing by chiming in here on a story I didn't write, but why not? Let me start with a general statement: You "FAIL!" guys have no idea what you're talking about.

I think the level of discourse on this thread is summed up outstandingly by the combined spelling, noun-verb agreement and sheer anatomical difficulty of a sentence like "The Times has it's head up their butts."

USF can't comment publicly about a recruit. We can't quote a university official about a recruitable athlete, or else they risk being unable to sign that athlete. We can certainly do other things -- can go well out of our way -- to make sure there is balance in a story in which only one side can comment. Every effort was made over the past 60 hours to get a very accurate sense of what happened from all sides. There were no objections from USF about the accuracy of Monday's report, or Tuesday's column in response to that.

Yes, USF could have put out a fire much more effectively by sending out the same message Monday morning instead of 48 hours later. If I'm leaving anything out, it's not to protect the Times.

Greg, I bet that YOU rarely have much to gain ever posting here. WE on the other hand always have something to gain when you do. So please don't let "fail boy" discourage you from being our best accurate source of information!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I really gain nothing by chiming in here on a story I didn't write, but why not? Let me start with a general statement: You "FAIL!" guys have no idea what you're talking about.

I think the level of discourse on this thread is summed up outstandingly by the combined spelling, noun-verb agreement and sheer anatomical difficulty of a sentence like "The Times has it's head up their butts."

USF can't comment publicly about a recruit. We can't quote a university official about a recruitable athlete, or else they risk being unable to sign that athlete. We can certainly do other things -- can go well out of our way -- to make sure there is balance in a story in which only one side can comment. Every effort was made over the past 60 hours to get a very accurate sense of what happened from all sides. There were no objections from USF about the accuracy of Monday's report, or Tuesday's column in response to that.

Yes, USF could have put out a fire much more effectively by sending out the same message Monday morning instead of 48 hours later. If I'm leaving anything out, it's not to protect the Times.

Greg, I bet that YOU rarely have much to gain ever posting here. WE on the other hand always have something to gain when you do. So please don't let "fail boy" discourage you from being our best accurate source of information!

+99

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

wonder what the result of the meeting was

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

wonder what the result of the meeting was

If I was to speculate, (which I would NEVER do, LOL), I'd say the result was that the scholly offer was confirmed, but the likelihood of playing time was so low as to make it worthwhile to look elsewhere.

Until we hear otherwise, I'm assuming he's still committed. And if he chooses to come here, I hope he blows up into a superman!

Go Bulls!