• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any idea when individual FSU Game tickets will go on sale

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

There are quite a few empty seats around us from donors who have moved their seats and we always have visitors buy up those tickets. Noles fans will surely be there.

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

USF should offer USF season ticket holders the ability to buy single game tickets for FSU before they go on sale to the general public. At least there would be an increased chance of those tickets ending up in the hands of other usf fans. USF is banking on the only way FSU fans can get a hold of the tickets is to buy season tickets. Remember when UF came to tampa for basketball? USF did the same thing then.

Edited by bullman3

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

There's already 341 tickets for sale on StubHub. The starting price (upper level corner) is $83. I don't think that there's going to be too many USF fans that are going to pay that price. On the other hand, FSU fans that are local will happily take tickets at those prices. It saves them 8 hours of driving.

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Supposed USF fans selling their tickets. Like the girl on the end of my aisle.

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

I still think this game sells out... will be many FSU fans there, my guess is 60/40 USF. I know a group of 40 trying to buy a "Block" that work at TGH, FSU fans are scrambling for good seats as well as our fans... I hope for USF we sell this puppy out, it will be all the better to beat them with... muuuuhhaaaa muuuhhaaaaa

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

USF should offer USF season ticket holders the ability to buy single game tickets for FSU before they go on sale to the general public.

Anyone who renewed by April 30 will have that chance.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114

There's already 341 tickets for sale on StubHub. The starting price (upper level corner) is $83. I don't think that there's going to be too many USF fans that are going to pay that price. On the other hand, FSU fans that are local will happily take tickets at those prices. It saves them 8 hours of driving.

More people than you think might be willing to spend that money on a game like this. You would be more likely to see people spend that kind of money w/ FSU more so than BE conference games.

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

I wonder if we can make a little extra money by getting the extra seats setup to take the Raymond James to the max. In Tally that stadium was full and I think it holds like 80K. Raymond James is like 65,857 and is expandable to 75,000.

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

I wonder if we can make a little extra money by getting the extra seats setup to take the Raymond James to the max. In Tally that stadium was full and I think it holds like 80K. Raymond James is like 65,857 and is expandable to 75,000.

That sounds like a horrible idea. The stadium is expandable to 75k, but its impossible to move around when it is at the normal capacity.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114

That sounds like a horrible idea. The stadium is expandable to 75k, but its impossible to move around when it is at the normal capacity.

You will be fine. The more people in attendance rooting for USF the better