• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

One thing that would make the offense click...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

Throughout every game this year, win or lose, our biggest problem on offense is our lack of ball handling.

Collins can obviously handle the rock, but all of our athletes, like poland, robertson, rudd are turnovers waiting to happen when they try to dribble drive.

Anyone else notice this?

• Content Count:  425
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah, I've noticed this. Two things we should do starting tonight: Make Collins drive the lane and dish or get fouled (early in the game) and don't wait until there's only 5 seconds on the shot clock to make a move.

• Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

Yeah, I've noticed this. Two things we should do starting tonight: Make Collins drive the lane and dish or get fouled (early in the game) and don't wait until there's only 5 seconds on the shot clock to make a move.

That's how they play. It limits the offensive possessions of the other team. It has worked for us all season. Why should they stop now?

• Content Count:  425
  • Days Won:  0

That's how they play. It limits the offensive possessions of the other team. It has worked for us all season. Why should they stop now?

I'm saying make a move at 10 or 12 seconds, not 5. Why make it even harder on yourself?

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

poland, robertson, rudd are turnovers waiting to happen when they try to dribble drive.

You left Gilchrist off of this list?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

I'm saying make a move at 10 or 12 seconds, not 5. Why make it even harder on yourself?

We're top 4 BE in fg % doing it the way we've played all year. Why give the other team more chances when you don't have to.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Gilchrist can't pass his way out of a double or triple team without coughing the ball up.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

Gilchrist can't pass his way out of a double or triple team without coughing the ball up.

He rarely tries it but did have a great kick out in one of these last two games to Poland ..

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

They are better when in attack mode which also allows them to get to the FT line and FT shooting is a strength. In the games against Nova USF has rarely waited until 5 sec left on the clock to attack them especially in 2nd halves. Letting Nova hang around all game could mean trouble down the stretch like against WVU where milking the clock went against the Bulls once they fell behind.

Archived