• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Darrell Scott to the NFL?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

This is disappointing. I was expecting a big year out of him next year. Oh well. Good luck in the NFL, Darrel.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

I forget ... Is this like the NBA with no agent, he can come back if not drafted?

Nope. Decide by Jan 15th. In or out, no takebacks.

Dang .... are things THAT bad here?? I'm assuming somebody did some investigating for him but I just don't see it ... I'll be surprised if he's drafted at all.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

any word on the kid from USC? he would have a good shot at the starting spot with the competition thinned out.

regardless, Murray is solid. this hurts with depth but there wasn't a huge drop-off last year when Demetris subbed in. they were essentially 1a/1b.

Shaw will get more touches, and i think with another offseason of strength and conditioning Lamar needs to get more touches as a speedback/scatback.

I'd like to see Shaw a lot more involved but he needs to stay eligible ..... Lindsey needs a lot more touches, too ... so this could be a good thing, especially if it helps bring in some recruits.

• Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

can't blame the guy. running backs typically have short careers. one more year in college = one more year of wear and tear on the body = one less potential year of getting paid in the League. not sure what kind of looks he's going to get in the League... to me i didn't see anything outstanding vs. AQ squads and i believe he was concussed during the season. but he certainly has NFL size. good luck to him.

• Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

He will likely end up as an UFA. As it stands, He was injury prone, only had one successful year in college, and didn't break 1000 yards.

Scott would have been great for us next year, it's a shame. I hope he is successful in the NFL but he definitely isn't a sure thing.

• Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

To summarize my original thoughts when this rumor first surfaced weeks ago:

• Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

Good luck to him, time to find another just like him!

Archived