• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East is shaping up nicely for us next year.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

We're gonna go 19 and 0 next year and win the Superbowl and World Series...

... anything less will be a disappointment.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

I agree! Dont forget our QB has "turned the corner". By my estimate this is about the 3rd time this has happened which may bring him back to his freshmen year form....

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

My realistic expectations for next year are low. The obvious dismissals of UConn and Cuse are about how I feel about USF at this point.

We have all the potential in the world, but until we win some games against Big East teams, I'm done over-hyping myself for no reason.

• Content Count:  21,305
  • Days Won:  10

I am tired of getting pumped and then let down. My expectations are we will struggle as always and we will door worse then our talent would suggest.

• Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

I'm just tired of walking out of Ray Jay a loser. Please win some home games (not just the cupcakes).

Give me a reason to post-game tailgate and be happy.

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

May I remind you that Pitt just hired one of the hottest coordinators in the nation? He could be good from day one with the talent on the Pitt roster.

Hot cusa coaches don't always turn into hot BCS conference level coaches either.

Hot coordinators don't always turn out to be hot head coaches. And even then, it can take a while. Charlie Strong was one of the hottest coordinators in the nation.

• Content Count:  502
  • Days Won:  0

7 -5

• Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

I don't understand why some people seem to still be blaming BJ. He wasn't the issue.

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

May I remind you that Pitt just hired one of the hottest coordinators in the nation? He could be good from day one with the talent on the Pitt roster.

Hot coordinators don't always turn out to be hot head coaches. And even then, it can take a while. Charlie Strong was one of the hottest coordinators in the nation.

Charlie Strong has done a great job rebuilding that UL program. They'll be bear the top of the big East next year.

The original point was that a hot coordinator would have a football team performing at a very high level in year one. My point was that it usually takes time for any new head coach to have an impact. It is rare that a mediocre team becomes a national championship contender the same year they get a new head coach.

what a bunch of bull

see michigan

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

I agree! Dont forget our QB has "turned the corner". By my estimate this is about the 3rd time this has happened which may bring him back to his freshmen year form....

hopefully he has turned the corner onto the bench in favor of a blue chip real qb

Archived