• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

John Egbunu C / Drew Davis PG, Eagles Landing HS, McDonough GA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Hiphop 3030 â€@Gymratinsider

Egbunu john douglas bro just dunk on tom kalser nashville celtics

12m IMG_0020_normal.JPGGlenn Elrod â€@GCRivalsGlenn

Grayson Allen no look pass to Egbunu for the poster dunk. Douglas Bros up 45 - 37 on Celtics in 2nd half.

1:25 PM - 21 Jul 12 via Twitter for Android · Details

:useless:

Actually, we need a video of that one!

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Lineage of Champions â€@MyLineOfChamps

#PeachSt 17U Quarterfinal tomorrow 9 AM USC Aiken court 2 Douglas Brothers Elite vs West VA Wildcats

3:51 PM - 21 Jul 12 via web · Details

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

An announcement of a commitment is going down today, to bad we aren't a serious contender anymore.

Aaron Holmes â€@Aholmes20

@cwalkertime23 will shock the world in choose USF. Mike Beasley picked K. state

If Chris Walker were to choose USF I would probably land in the hospital, the shock would be to much to handle lol

The Bonifay, FL native is 1 of the best players on the nation and an athletic freak. Sometime late last year Walker was very interested in USF and did visit. However he slowly drifted away like Kasey Hill did. Walker has played with the Florida Rams, now Florida Elite AAU program that so many targets of USF also are associated with.

Ville fans are slobbering from the mouth at the thought of Walker committing to their school and teaming up with Montrezl Harrell to form a scary athletic front line. We USF supporters certainly don't want to see that happen. My thinking is Walker goes to Florida with his buddy Kasey Hill which I hate because the Gators will be Final 4 contenders again with that pair, but USF doesn't have to play against them.

BTW only minutes away....

Edited by Vega

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

Chris Skywalker â€@cwalkertime23

Chris skywalker here, and im offically a florida Gator #gatorchomp#gatornation shoutouts to all the fans that been showing love esp#gator

Championship Sunday schedule

22 July 2012, 07:44

Welcome to Bracket Sunday at the Peach State Summer Showcase. We are excited to see which team adds a new chapter to their lineage of champions. The bracket schedule for Sunday is as follows:

17 and under

9:00 a.m. USC Aiken Court 1: Southeast Elite vs. Rising Stars Phenoms (17 quarterfinal 1)

9:00 a.m. USC Aiken Court 2: Douglas Brothers Elite vs. West Virginia Wildcats (17 quarterfinal 2)

9:00 a.m. USC Aiken Court 3: Team Breakdown vs. Team Winston (17 quarterfinal 3)

9:00 a.m. USC Aiken Court 4: Carolina Ravens vs. Prime Time (Florida) (17 quarterfinal 4)

11:30 a.m. USC Aiken Court 1: quarterfinal 1 winner vs. quarterfinal 2 winner

11:30 a.m. USC Aiken Court 2: quarterfinal 3 winner vs. quarterfinal 4 winner

3:15 p.m. USC Aiken Court 1: Championship

Click HERE to keep up with 17U scores.

http://mylineageofchampions.com/championship-sunday-schedule/

At the half, WV Wildcats up on Douglas Bros. but DB making a run back now. #PeachSt

Chris skywalker here, and im offically a florida Gator #gatorchomp#gatornation shoutouts to all the fans that been showing love esp#gator

Rick Lewis â€@Coach_Rick57

Spoke to 6'10 Robert Schuyler Rimmer named UVA, Vandy,Florida and Stanford as top 4 #peachst

No way this guy goes there with Chris Walker now a Gator.

I can see Vandy or Virgina

USF's main PF prospect is Demetrius Henry who should be narrowing his list very soon

Spoke to 6'10 Robert Schuyler Rimmer named UVA, Vandy,Florida and Stanford as top 4 #peachst

USF's main PF prospect is Demetrius Henry who should be narrowing his list very soon

17U Final @TeamBreakdown 57 Team Winston 44 #PeachSt Demetrius Henry 27 pts Mike Chambers 17 pts

31s TwitterLogo_normal.jpg Lineage of Champions â€@MyLineOfChamps

17U #PeachSt WV Wildcats 49, Douglas Bros. Elite 38. Chase Connor 19 pts. 5 3's. We've said it from the stat, 1 of the best shooters here!

17U Final @TeamBreakdown 57 Team Winston 44 #PeachSt Demetrius Henry 27 pts Mike Chambers 17 pts

31s TwitterLogo_normal.jpg Lineage of Champions â€@MyLineOfChamps

17U #PeachSt WV Wildcats 49, Douglas Bros. Elite 38. Chase Connor 19 pts. 5 3's. We've said it from the stat, 1 of the best shooters here!

Yeah looks like Douglas Bros got drilled. Only Egbunu and Allen are any good for their squad, or that's the sense I get. Also haven't heard much about Egbunu after his 1st two games there. Wonder did he really injure his hand or just fizzled out as the tournament has gone on?

Don't know, if he played near the end.

Btw, there is a small clip of him showing his baby hook shot at the top 100 camp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkiDL0av4I0