• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

John Egbunu C / Drew Davis PG, Eagles Landing HS, McDonough GA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Glenn Elrod â€@GCRivalsGlenn

2 2014 Florida guards that really caught my eye are Lance Tejada and Brandon Francis. Miami UCF Rutgers George Mason FIU like Tejada..

Retweeted by Lineage of Champions

1:43 PM - 19 Jul 12 via Twitter for Android · Details

And Tejada likes USF

I know that. Just wanted to show he's being mentioned. He really enjoyed his visit to USF and was greatly impressed by the new facilities. I probably should have posted it in his thread, but was too lazy. LOL

Once his teammates, Egbunu and Davis, sign in November, I think we will stand an even better chance at landing Grayson Allen.

I'm Hoping we get off to a good start in the non-conference games and build on our momentum from last year. It's important to have two good years in a row, to let recruits feel more confident that it wasn't just a fluke.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

I know that. Just wanted to show he's being mentioned. He really enjoyed his visit to USF and was greatly impressed by the new facilities. I probably should have posted it in his thread, but was too lazy. LOL

I get the feeling he's our next floor leader after Collins. Joel Berry is another PG USF has offered that suppose to be really good, but he might be tougher to land.

Once his teammates, Egbunu and Davis, sign in November, I think we will stand an even better chance at landing Grayson Allen.

I'm Hoping we get off to a good start in the non-conference games and build on our momentum from last year. It's important to have two good years in a row, to let recruits feel more confident that it wasn't just a fluke.

It helps. Although with Allen he could pull the trigger at anytime reading into his interviews. I think he knows that Egbunu is a potential impact player for USF so his thinking might be he's going to be walking into a good situation.

I do think that having another good season is essential for USF to start keeping some these talented Florida kids home. The Tejada, Henriquez, Berry, and kids on the level will always seriously consider USF if they see consistent winning.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

November 14th can't get here soon enough ...

Justin Byerly â€@Justinbyerly

Douglas Bros. & Game Elite are tied at 9 here at #peachst Grayson Allen with the miss but big John Egbunu with the clean-up.

9:36 AM - 20 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone ·

Russ â€@RussHoops

Billy Donovan & Stan Heath is courtside watching E1T1 including Joel Berry #EYBL

Btw Berry II is a top 5 rated PG out of Orlando. Everybody is starting to want him. Very talented guard that is leading this tournament is Asst, 2nd in FT atts, and is shooting over 82% from there. He's the best PG prospect in the state not named Kasey Hill.

Russ â€@RussHoops

Chris Perry of @E1T1Elite making use of extra playing time producing on a high level. Had 2 asts & 1 stl to go with his 11 pts & 8 boards

Chris Perry is an interesting prospect because he's not on the level of Demetrius Henry, but he is getting better. With his team playing shorthanded he's getting the chance to play and is averaging a double/double so far. Probably won't be an impact player for us but not a bad fall back guy should we somehow lose Henry.

Edited by Vega

Sunday's gift

Watch the Peach Jam games currently going on. Right now the Baltimore Elite is against E1T1 Elite which I believes features Joel Berry and Chris Perry. Kameron Williams plays for Baltimore.

Great site to watch high school prospects in Basketball, football, etc that have interest in USF or have already committed. Can be watched on your iphone too.

http://www.ihigh.com/

Hiphop 3030 â€@Gymratinsider

Egbunu john douglas bro just dunk on tom kalser nashville celtics

12m IMG_0020_normal.JPGGlenn Elrod â€@GCRivalsGlenn

Grayson Allen no look pass to Egbunu for the poster dunk. Douglas Bros up 45 - 37 on Celtics in 2nd half.

1:25 PM - 21 Jul 12 via Twitter for Android · Details

Glenn Elrod

UGA, South Carolina, FSU, BC, Illinois, Texas, Florida, Notre Dame all here for Douglas Bros vs Nashville Celtics. #peachst bracket play

â€@GCRivalsGlenn

Retweeted by Lineage of Champions