• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WWSS (What Will Skip Say)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Skip looked like a beaten man in the post game videos.

he should. what an awful year. he should donate half his paycheck to some charity but I doubt it.

Wow! You just can't get off his pay. can you?

the dude is the 2nd highest paid coach in big east. he got paid $1.7M per big east victory this year. I help pay his salary. I will continue to gripe about it until i feel he is actually earning it.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,704
  • Days Won:  424

he should. what an awful year. he should donate half his paycheck to some charity but I doubt it.

the dude is the 2nd highest paid coach in big east. he got paid $1.7M per big east victory this year. I help pay his salary. I will continue to gripe about it until i feel he is actually earning it.

But remember, it's not with your taxes, it's with your donations ...

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

wonder.jpg

actually I get a tax write off for my donation. if i didn't donate then I would pay more in taxes. also a good bit of my taxes go to fund the university he works for. lower his pay and put money to general fund and taxpayers can pay less to fund the university.trust me I know you guys don't get it.

If you want your money to go to the general fund then send it to them. Don't donate to athletics if you don't want it going to athletics. It's really that simple.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Looked like his dog died for that first 30 seconds... 4 games by three points, no matter how bad the coaching is, that really does suck. I feel very bad for the entire program, just disappointing.

If you want your money to go to the general fund then send it to them. Don't donate to athletics if you don't want it going to athletics. It's really that simple.

actually it's not. I'm required to donate to athletics in order to buy the seats i want. I can't give to the general fund and get seating priority.

It really is. By donating and going to the games you are supporting the athletic department. If you no longer want your money going to the athletic department, don't donate and don't go to the games. Then you could send your money to the general fund.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

actually it's not. I'm required to donate to athletics in order to buy the seats i want. I can't give to the general fund and get seating priority.

Donation is not the same thing is buying. Donation (in most cases) is a gift given to an organization in hopes it will be used for something good for others, not for the donor.

If you're giving money to athletics for the seats you want - you're buying your seats. Big difference.

Archived