• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WWSS (What Will Skip Say)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

just do what i do, pay for a nose bleed ticket and sit anywhere you want in the stadium. even when we win, we dont show up. its the cool thing to do in tampa.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

It's funny, but I no longer care what Skip has to say. I only care to read about what he plans to DO, or actually DOES. I haven't downloaded any of his press conference clips in weeks. I'll also confess I turned off the TV and went to bed right after WVU tied the game, sensing how it was all going to end. Still, I was hoping for a surprise this morning. Maybe if the soccer team makes it to the final four, I'll ride up to Hoover like it was the PapaJohns.com bowl game or something. GB!

• Content Count:  6,574

just do what i do, pay for a nose bleed ticket and sit anywhere you want in the stadium. even when we win, we dont show up. its the cool thing to do in tampa.

I think that is what we are going to do next eyar. I am tired of spending $1000 for tickets plus our donation and getting no entertainment value. I was pleasantly surprised at the outcome last year but this year is unacceptable and the excuses just plain stink. For the best ones please see the post game video from the UConn game.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

I think that is what we are going to do next eyar. I am tired of spending $1000 for tickets plus our donation and getting no entertainment value. I was pleasantly surprised at the outcome last year but this year is unacceptable and the excuses just plain stink. For the best ones please see the post game video from the UConn game.

That is certainly your right .... Just don't start ******** when they have to replace Skip and bring in an assistant from the MAC ...

• Content Count:  6,574

That is certainly your right .... Just don't start ******** when they have to replace Skip and bring in an assistant from the MAC ...

An assistant from the the MAC couldn't do much worse. Skip is over paid and has not done anything but prove to me and many others that he doesn't have what it takes to win at this level.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

An assistant from the the MAC couldn't do much worse. Skip is over paid and has not done anything but prove to me and many others that he doesn't have what it takes to win at this level.

Because one 5-7 year is such a great indicator .... You people are ******* unbelievable. At least I can understand where the basketball mob is coming from ...

• Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

I can't believe he said it but he did... "Four of em, four plays is what has made the difference."

What about all of those failed 3rd down conversions, don't think those plays made a difference? I can't believe he said that.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

he said in a nutshell:

proud of the seniors and football team

kept battling

locker room is a rough scene

returning a great group of players for 2012

we had a good football team

This was a good football team?

If this was a good football team, then what is a bad one?

I can't disagree with that per se ... there is a considerable amount of talent on this team; someone had said there's enough talent on this team to win the BE, I can agree with that. Skip should say that he and his assistants didn't coach well enough this year. Even though that's not the main reason the season went they way it did, it's the truth.

that is the problem

this team lacks talent

our qb is woefully inadequate to compete at this level

Because one 5-7 year is such a great indicator .... You people are ******* unbelievable. At least I can understand where the basketball mob is coming from ...

\

holtz hasnt recruited well

holtz made a giant mistake sticking with bj daniels

and team has gotten worse

why shouldnt the faithful be critical?

or move your tv outside and watch poolside with hot bikini clad brazilian

if it is a night game --sit in the jacuzzi

Archived