• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WWSS (What Will Skip Say)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Skip looked like a beaten man in the post game videos.

he should. what an awful year. he should donate half his paycheck to some charity but I doubt it.

Wow! You just can't get off his pay. can you?

the dude is the 2nd highest paid coach in big east. he got paid $1.7M per big east victory this year. I help pay his salary. I will continue to gripe about it until i feel he is actually earning it.

3RD Highest paid coach

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

If you want your money to go to the general fund then send it to them. Don't donate to athletics if you don't want it going to athletics. It's really that simple.

actually it's not. I'm required to donate to athletics in order to buy the seats i want. I can't give to the general fund and get seating priority.

Donation is not the same thing is buying. Donation (in most cases) is a gift given to an organization in hopes it will be used for something good for others, not for the donor.

If you're giving money to athletics for the seats you want - you're buying your seats. Big difference.

a donation is a voluntary gift.

if I want season tickets where i sit i have to make a mandatory donation. kind of an oxymoron.

Skip looked like a beaten man in the post game videos.

he should. what an awful year. he should donate half his paycheck to some charity but I doubt it.

Wow! You just can't get off his pay. can you?

the dude is the 2nd highest paid coach in big east. he got paid $1.7M per big east victory this year. I help pay his salary. I will continue to gripe about it until i feel he is actually earning it.

3RD Highest paid coach

I stand corrected. strong got a raise to $2.3M from $1.6M in october. put him past holtz

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

If you want your money to go to the general fund then send it to them. Don't donate to athletics if you don't want it going to athletics. It's really that simple.

actually it's not. I'm required to donate to athletics in order to buy the seats i want. I can't give to the general fund and get seating priority.

Donation is not the same thing is buying. Donation (in most cases) is a gift given to an organization in hopes it will be used for something good for others, not for the donor.

If you're giving money to athletics for the seats you want - you're buying your seats. Big difference.

if I want season tickets where i sit i have to make a mandatory donation. kind of an oxymoron.

If you want any type of possession in life, you have to pay for it. Your argument is like saying you have to donate to Publix in order to get the groceries you want. Do you see how ridiculous that sounds?

If you want any type of possession in life, you have to pay for it. Your argument is like saying you have to donate to Publix in order to get the groceries you want. Do you see how ridiculous that sounds?

I pay a ticket price.

your argument is saying that I should have to donate to a charity of publix's choice just to have the right to buy groceries there.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

it doesn't matter what they call it, it's part of the price you have to pay to get the seats that you want.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

You don't have to donate to get season tickets therefore it's not a mandatory donation. You're paying more to sit there because you want to ...

it doesn't matter what they call it, it's part of the price you have to pay to get the seats that you want.

it does matter. a donation is a tax write off and can get a company match. tickets not so much. if I had to pay the same amount just for tickets, it would cost me $1250 more out of pocket.

You don't have to donate to get season tickets therefore it's not a mandatory donation. You're paying more to sit there because you want to ...

there is mandatory donation to sit in my seats. I can also quit my job so i don't have to pay taxes. obviously any decision you make in life is voluntary.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Wow, you can really pay the semantics. Yes, the, "donation" is tax deductible. What I meant is, to get the seats that you want, the deduction is part of the cost of buying the ticket.

Archived