• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will Skip Git er done at USF

Will Skip Git er done at USF  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Simple yes or no. Will Skip "Git er dun" at USF. Whatever you consider git er done is, whether winning BE, winning BCS bowl, winning NC, or simply contending for a BCS bid for the first time in history. Will Skip get the job done.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

this poll is funny, I don't care who you are

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

I didn't think it possible but the board has hit a new low with the utilizing of the term "Git er dun" ... Thank your lucky stars I don't have banning powers.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Simple yes or no. Will Skip "Git er dun" at USF. Whatever you consider git er done is, whether winning BE, winning BCS bowl, winning NC, or simply contending for a BCS bid for the first time in history. Will Skip get the job done.

You voted in your own poll? Seriously??

• Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

Next year will be crucial. We could have a good year and everyone believes Skip is the answer (like when we exceeded expectations last year), OR we have another year like this year, and the program spirals into the ground. Crowds will be in the 20k range, we won't land jack for recruits, fans will be calling for his head, many students convert back to UF/FSU fans, etc...

Personally i'm hoping for a minimum of 4 wins in conference, and a win over either FSU or Miami. That will restore my faith. It's been too long since we had a 9 win season...way too long.

• Content Count:  326
  • Days Won:  1

Failure to make adjustments like other teams do will lead to anotherl average year if it won't work in the first half it won't in the second. Would like to see more intensity on the sidelines. Not Brian Kelly nuts but a little fire would be nice

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

The answer is yes with time. No one brings championships overnight.

• Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Failure to make adjustments like other teams do will lead to anotherl average year if it won't work in the first half it won't in the second. Would like to see more intensity on the sidelines. Not Brian Kelly nuts but a little fire would be nice

Kind of agree. I personally don't think we have that much of a problem in the first half. It's the adjustments in the second half, or lack of, that bother me. It seems that we have no answer to the adjustments the other coach makes at half time, on both sides of the ball.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Kind of agree. I personally don't think we have that much of a problem in the first half. It's the adjustments in the second half, or lack of, that bother me. It seems that we have no answer to the adjustments the other coach makes at half time, on both sides of the ball.

I agree 100% with this. Friday was a perfect example. We don't have a team that's dominant enough to impose our will upon our opponent. Skip and his staff HAVE to correct this problem, or we won't ever win a Conference Championship. I trust that they will correct the problem.

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

I didn't think it possible but the board has hit a new low with the utilizing of the term "Git er dun" ... Thank your lucky stars I don't have banning powers.

Maybe he is trying to build our resume for the SEC. :lol: Will not happen, man.

Archived