• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Holtz is our

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

This has got to stop. How is this THAT much different than the previous regime?

Under the old HC we weren't blowing up opponents left and right.

We're a program that is building and shoving out a HC after 2 years would do nothing to help. ALL anyone has done here is replace whatever former OC with Holtz because most our fans didn't have the balls to blame Leavitt for loses.

This team is NO different than '10; '09; '08; and '07. Close loses left and right. A lot of woulda coulda shoulda. And a bunch of fans who think we're ******* Ohio State or Oklahoma.

the last coach wasn't the answer either.

good coaches find a way to win.

bad coaches find a way to lose.

I've seen enough of Holtz to know which one he is.

nobody thinks we are ohio state or oklahoma. we are not competing with them.nobody thinks we should be competing for a NC every year. we can't crack the top half of a lousy conference.

we are dead last in the worst BCS conference. we have a 3rd year starting QB, a top 17 total offense, a top 30 scoring defense .

we have the talent to compete in the BE.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

He's had 23 games guys (13-10 BTW with wins over Clemson, UM and ND). He's been here 20 months. Does anyone on here really think it is fair to write the book on Holtz yet?

As i have said, this season is a failure in my opinion. But i think we are improved over last year's team. Every bounce of the ball this year has gone against USF. . . . . . . it's uncanny. But we've lost 4 games by 6 points or less. . . . . . two game son the last play of the game. We definitely have the gremlins. But this can build character on a team that is collecting better talent IMO.

This team has no qb once that's fixed you will see much better offense.

this teams QB is ranked #16 in total offense in the country.

I guess holtz needs a NFL ready first round pick in order to compete in big east?? lame excuses

• Content Count:  445
  • Days Won:  1

lol. Ok sure. BJ is not the problem. If this staff knew how to develop players, this team would be lights.

BJ is not the problem, our coaches not coaching is the problem.

Stop being Dungy start being Harbaugh

He's had 23 games guys (13-10 BTW with wins over Clemson, UM and ND). He's been here 20 months. Does anyone on here really think it is fair to write the book on Holtz yet?

As i have said, this season is a failure in my opinion. But i think we are improved over last year's team. Every bounce of the ball this year has gone against USF. . . . . . . it's uncanny. But we've lost 4 games by 6 points or less. . . . . . two game son the last play of the game. We definitely have the gremlins. But this can build character on a team that is collecting better talent IMO.

good coaches find a way to win.

we have found a way to lose more often than not. thank god for 3 lousy cupcakes or we would be absolutely embarrassing.

This has got to stop. How is this THAT much different than the previous regime?

Under the old HC we weren't blowing up opponents left and right.

We're a program that is building and shoving out a HC after 2 years would do nothing to help. ALL anyone has done here is replace whatever former OC with Holtz because most our fans didn't have the balls to blame Leavitt for loses.

This team is NO different than '10; '09; '08; and '07. Close loses left and right. A lot of woulda coulda shoulda. And a bunch of fans who think we're ******* Ohio State or Oklahoma.

Again for the thousandth time, this is a message board. If you don't like it, leave.

No ****, I understand everyone's frustrations it's the dumb attitude that but for Skip we'd be something different. Past results have NEVER suggested that. That's beyond message board ********. That just the reality of where we are as a program.

We'd all like it to be better. Not giving our head coach a few seasons won't solve anything.

when you hire anew coach and pay him more you expect better results.

do you think we should just accept the same results?

• Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

What bothers me is a lack of success at home. We used to play well at RayJay and have had some of our biggest wins at home. With Holtz, we have just 1 win over a BCS team at home, Rutgers last year. We've got 2 more chances to get another BCS win at home. Hopefully we can finish strong.

• Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

this teams QB is ranked #16 in total offense in the country.

I guess holtz needs a NFL ready first round pick in order to compete in big east?? lame excuses

lol if you think Bj is number 16 qb he is terrible

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Singletary.

we need to find a Harbaugh.

I've never seen a coach do less with more talent in my life.

I really have to ask. Why does everyone on here think we have the talent to beat every team in the country?

Our average recruiting class is in the 50s. Every year Miami signs several players we have offered scholarships. In return, we get one or two that Miami has offered a scholarship to.

The reality is that the coaching staff has done a tremendous job if we lose by three points to a Miami, their talent is far superior to ours.

Could you please explain why you think we have such great talent, other than green and gold goggles?

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

when you hire anew coach and pay him more you expect better results.

do you think we should just accept the same results?

We are paying Holtz less than we were paying Leavitt, the extra money went to the assistant coaches pool.

Archived