• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Holtz is our

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

Under the "old" hc,we were not in late November wondering if we would become bowl eligible with just 2 games left.

This is the worst season in 7. We sent 10 kids to the NFL last year, and yet did horribly on field, but beat clemson.

We beat ND this year, should have won at least 3 other games, but cannot finish.

Under the "old" hc,we were not in late November wondering if we would become bowl eligible with just 2 games left.

This is the worst season in 7. We sent 10 kids to the NFL last year, and yet did horribly on field, but beat clemson.

We beat ND this year, should have won at least 3 other games, but cannot finish.

What 10 kids are in the NFL?

What did Jimmy ever do in the Big East?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

This has got to stop. How is this THAT much different than the previous regime?

Under the old HC we weren't blowing up opponents left and right.

We're a program that is building and shoving out a HC after 2 years would horrid

I agree. I'm not ready to run Holtz out, however, his brand of football is a lot less exciting than the previous regime and the results are the same if not worse.

This team needs a marquis win at home to keep the fanbase energized. The only BCS team Holtz has beat at home is Rutgers last year. Beating Louisville and WVU on a thursday night to break the jinx would be a great start.

I'm a season ticket holder and haven't missed a home game in a long time. I'm tired of walking out of RayJay a loser. It sucks!

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

This has got to stop. How is this THAT much different than the previous regime?

Under the old HC we weren't blowing up opponents left and right.

We're a program that is building and shoving out a HC after 2 years would do nothing to help. ALL anyone has done here is replace whatever former OC with Holtz because most our fans didn't have the balls to blame Leavitt for loses.

This team is NO different than '10; '09; '08; and '07. Close loses left and right. A lot of woulda coulda shoulda. And a bunch of fans who think we're ******* Ohio State or Oklahoma.

Again for the thousandth time, this is a message board. If you don't like it, leave.

No ****, I understand everyone's frustrations it's the dumb attitude that but for Skip we'd be something different. Past results have NEVER suggested that. That's beyond message board ********. That just the reality of where we are as a program.

We'd all like it to be better. Not giving our head coach a few seasons won't solve anything.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

We sent 10 kids to the NFL last year,

Okay bossman. Thanks for answering the question, "Why are we struggling?"

We strugled last year too, just more this year. That was my point, we under deliver based on the talent we have.

• Content Count:  445
  • Days Won:  1

Ooooo I know this one.

It think, well unless my eyes are lying to me, our coaches suck in these sports:

Basketball

Baseball

Football

Until changes are made with both, the only facility that will be used by a solid coach is the Soccer Stadium.

What 10 kids are in the NFL?

What did Jimmy ever do in the Big East?

Well, for one, I don't think we finished dead last like we will this year. So that would be a feather in Holtz's cap don't you think?

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

We strugled last year too, just more this year. That was my point, we under deliver based on the talent we have.

You mean the season where a good portion of our offense was on crutches late?

Bottom line, with Leavitt we were an "average" team. Now we are a "below average" team.

We just are not good, not necessarily the athletes as they are still Leavitt's recruits, but the on field performance.

Not sure if the coaches are still looking for ECU type players or Big East players, so a bit concerned about who they are recruiting for future years. That scares me that Holtz may bolt and leave us with marginal players. Those kids will be playing 2, 3 and 4 years from now.

• Content Count:  445
  • Days Won:  1

You mean the season where a good portion of our offense was on crutches late?

And we scored 3 points last night soo your point is?

• Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

This team has no qb once that's fixed you will see much better offense.

Archived