• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I waited the customary 24 hour cooling off period...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Isn't it odd that we can lead the nation in tfl, hold an opponent to MINUS ydg for an entire game, AND get ZERO pressure in the passing game?

we had 5 sacks. we are #2 in the country with 3.5 sacks per game. it's when we go into prevent that things unravel.

ding ding ding, we have a winner...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I was more fascinated with his math

8-1 compared to 4-4

9 games to 8

He must be assuming had we kep winning we'd have canceled a bye week. :). Just being a Monday Morning Smart***.

I'll go back to work.

Okay, I needed a little comedy this morning. Just a little tired I guess.... Should have viewed my post before clicking on the button.

• Content Count:  81
  • Days Won:  0

Isn't it odd that we can lead the nation in tfl, hold an opponent to MINUS ydg for an entire game, AND get ZERO pressure in the passing game?

we had 5 sacks. we are #2 in the country with 3.5 sacks per game. it's when we go into prevent that things unravel.

THIS!!!!!!!!! We stopped doing what worked all game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

I in no way am happy about this game. But the first 5 passes of that last drive all seemed to be 3 step drops and throw the out pattern. Not a whole lot of time to pressure the QB. Maybe a bit of pressure on the receivers would have been the answer.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

By far the most dissapointing season ever for the Bulls. I'm at a loss in how this team finds new ways to lose games. I agree with Cousin Ricky, this team lacks discpline in all three phases of the game. I'm afraid recruiting is going to take hit which will only intensify the downward spiral of the program.

• Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

As I see it, we're a pretty average team with below average QB and receivers.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i need to implement a cool off period. I almost rushed the field.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I in no way am happy about this game. But the first 5 passes of that last drive all seemed to be 3 step drops and throw the out pattern. Not a whole lot of time to pressure the QB. Maybe a bit of pressure on the receivers would have been the answer.

Very good observation.

The single coverage deep on 2nd and 25 TD play was a disaster as well.

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

those little dinks weren't the killer. it was the 35 yard TD pass with single man coverage on the outside and rushing 4. all those dinks were underneath and they had LBs covering Sanu. we were bringing effective pressure for parts of the drive.they were lucky to convert on 4th down. Lattimore had 2 sacks on that drive if i recall. it was that crucial 2nd and 25 where we drop back into prevent that killed us.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

First time ever with 4 straight losses.

2nd time

When was the 1st time?

Archived