• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Skip being pursued by UNC-CH?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Sorry but the pug farmers have bad mouthed USF with lies and envy since we started football.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,045
  • Days Won:  469

Seriously, let's drop this. Do you think Skip wants the rumor out that UNC wants him? That could kill his rep.

Where is that rolling on the floor laughing my ___ off smilie?

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Bulliever, I fully agree that the whole idea that UNC is considered by a lot of people to be a better job is a joke but unfortunately its true. The pundits have marginalized the USF program and many seem to think its a joke when USF is even mentioned as a candidate for the ACC or Big 12. It does not matter that USF has a winning record against ACC foes, the pundits and haters like to point out that USF has "never won anything". While that is true, the BCS came into existence one year after USF started playing football. If all of the teams in the 5 "safe or stable" AQ conferences were held to the same standard during the same period of time, we could probably eliminate about half the teams.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I say let anyone who doesn't want to be here go!! We need to continue to build and passion must be a driving force....not saying skip doesn't want to be here, but I'm just saying

• Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

If he wants to go.... Don't let the door hit em in de azz . I do not want anybody , player , coach , ADMINISTRATOR or anybody else that does not want to be a BULL . They need to move on to where their heart is . And I highly question where My Doug Woolards heart has been for the last seven years . Some people do just enough to get a fat paycheck while most of our sports teams are mired in division 1aa level . And all the while Judy seems to be extremely content also . Sure we are now getting upgrades... I guess several years to late is better than not . While the big thouht has been WE are in the big east / BCS and that will cure all!!!... yeah right. While little to nothing has been done in marketing.. What's up with that kind of foresight ? YOU TELL ME ? All we have to do is win and they will come ? Yep they will....If you can attract the right kind of players..and quit scheduling Western Kentucky Fl AM ect for three to four fing home games a year . Like grow some size on the beach balls and bring some better home competition . That will bring in $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Even a lowly Indiana from the B10 would fill the stadium . We have a lot of folks from the B10 country living here that would love to see em . think $$$$$$$$$$$$ when scheduling . We need A Jurich or a Luck type of running the show . Then at least we would know how we stand . And also would know they would be fighting there arses off to do something other then watching the LANDSCAPE UNFOLD with Marrinatto,s sinking ship. To hello dolly with the whole shooting match. my 2 cents worth pizzed in mizzue

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,659
  • Days Won:  424

If he wants to go.... Don't let the door hit em in de azz . I do not want anybody , player , coach , ADMINISTRATOR or anybody else that does not want to be a BULL . They need to move on to where their heart is . And I highly question where My Doug Woolards heart has been for the last seven years . Some people do just enough to get a fat paycheck while most of our sports teams are mired in division 1aa level . And all the while Judy seems to be extremely content also . Sure we are now getting upgrades... I guess several years to late is better than not . While the big thouht has been WE are in the big east / BCS and that will cure all!!!... yeah right. While little to nothing has been done in marketing.. What's up with that kind of foresight ? YOU TELL ME ? All we have to do is win and they will come ? Yep they will....If you can attract the right kind of players..and quit scheduling Western Kentucky Fl AM ect for three to four fing home games a year . Like grow some size on the beach balls and bring some better home competition . That will bring in $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Even a lowly Indiana from the B10 would fill the stadium . We have a lot of folks from the B10 country living here that would love to see em . think $$$$$$$$$$$$ when scheduling . We need A Jurich or a Luck type of running the show . Then at least we would know how we stand . And also would know they would be fighting there arses off to do something other then watching the LANDSCAPE UNFOLD with Marrinatto,s sinking ship. To hello dolly with the whole shooting match. my 2 cents worth pizzed in mizzue

Deep breath .....

• Content Count:  145
  • Days Won:  0

I've seen this before....oh yeah!

clarkgriswold.jpg

Clark: Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?

Archived