• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Skip being pursued by UNC-CH?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

The rumors keep on coming! http://boneyardbante.../28/1169728.php Do they realize that USF is winless in conference? It still irritates that UNC is considered a better job my most even though USF has completely manhandled UNC on the field in two games. It's all about money and the name brand boys!

Yes. UNC is in a better and much more stable conference.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  145
  • Days Won:  0

Taking for granted that we're still an AQ school down the road...Before all is said and done when he starts getting his type of kids in here, we will be lucky to have him.

• Content Count:  78

The Boneyard is notorious for it`s seething penis envy. Despite being pwnd by USF on the field 4-0, they have always been jealous that we were invited into the Big East and they weren`t. And yet despite the fact that they believe the Big East is about to take a massive dump and lose AQ status, leaving its remaining members to beg for a spot in the MWC-USA Super Crapfest, their jealousy continues.

So why are we even mentioning anonymous, un-cited rumors from a notoriously horrible fan message board of a mediocre mid-major school? If you read that thread, attention from The Bullspen is exactly what they wanted. Congrats on giving it to them. Womp womp.

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

The rumors keep on coming! http://boneyardbante.../28/1169728.php Do they realize that USF is winless in conference? It still irritates that UNC is considered a better job my most even though USF has completely manhandled UNC on the field in two games. It's all about money and the name brand boys!

Yes. UNC is in a better and much more stable conference.

And mediocre USF is 6-1 the last 6 years against them. Stable yes. Better? :unsure: Duke is the ACC too.

The Boneyard is notorious for it`s seething penis envy. Despite being pwnd by USF on the field 4-0, they have always been jealous that we were invited into the Big East and they weren`t. And yet despite the fact that they believe the Big East is about to take a massive dump and lose AQ status, leaving its remaining members to beg for a spot in the MWC-USA Super Crapfest, their jealousy continues.

So why are we even mentioning anonymous, un-cited rumors from a notoriously horrible fan message board of a mediocre mid-major school? If you read that thread, attention from The Bullspen is exactly what they wanted. Congrats on giving it to them. Womp womp.

:P Shame on me :ph34r: . On another note, most pundits have been reading the Big East's epitaph so they might just get one thing right. Your post is one of the best ever even if the joke's on me. Classic.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Also, PSA, let's call them UNC. I'm well aware there is a UNCC (Charlotte) and UNCA (Asheville), but no one is mistaking UNC for one of it's little community college satellites. The CH is really throwing me off.

• Content Count:  78

Your post is one of the best ever even if the joke's on me.  Classic.

Sorry wasn`t personal. Just saying ECU fans are a tad bitter. Anything they write relative to us is definitely suspect... More than likely wishful thinking than anything else. Misery loves company. Lol.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i would hold him to his contract

he doesnt have an out claus to go to a lesser program does he?

he doesnt have an out claus to go to a lesser program does he?

This is the greatest / funniest post ever by Steve! :lol:

Archived