• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cincy Fan Here

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Whats with this lying around ****...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGIPCGyihxw&feature=related

USF 27 - Cincy 17  :chair

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Whats with this lying around ****...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGIPCGyihxw&feature=related

USF 27 - Cincy 17  :chair

^^^^    :drinkup

• Content Count:  120
  • Days Won:  0

Hey guys I am a frequent visitor to the board but only post a couple of times a year.

First, I am excited for the game on Saturday. I am interested in hearing some things about your team and give you some info on UC.

Some questions:

1. What is the confidence level you guys ahve in BJ Daniels. He scares the hell out of most UC fans because of the run/pass threat.

2. What does your D do well? Stop the run? Stop the pass? Do you guys do better verse spread of pro style offenses?

3. Hows the line on both sides?

Some things about UC:

1. We are a running team who can pass. Our best player is Iasiah Pead (RB) and it is not even close. Collaros is good but Pead is what is going to make our offense run. I think most just think Cincy is a pass happy team and that is not the case.

2. Our run D has been the biggest surprise. We are really stuffing the run. Our D struggles against play action pass though. I think we have been stacking the box to stop the run and have decided that we will live with the pass.

3. We have sucked in the first half of a couple of games but have finished strong. If we hope to win we need to play 4 quarters.

Honestly, I am not sure how good we are. We have beat some bad to average teams. We lost at UTenn which isn't too bad I guess. I think Cincy could end up winning Big East or finishing 5th.

We have success passing the ball, but we prefer to get stuffed running up the middle.  Also, our team does not like bad weather, low humidity, or officiating.   

• Content Count:  4,078

As Lots of Bull would say, "Cincinnati will destroy us"!  :D

• Content Count:  6,574

Hey guys I am a frequent visitor to the board but only post a couple of times a year.

First, I am excited for the game on Saturday. I am interested in hearing some things about your team and give you some info on UC.

Some questions:

1. What is the confidence level you guys ahve in BJ Daniels. He scares the hell out of most UC fans because of the run/pass threat.

2. What does your D do well? Stop the run? Stop the pass? Do you guys do better verse spread of pro style offenses?

3. Hows the line on both sides?

Some things about UC:

1. We are a running team who can pass. Our best player is Iasiah Pead (RB) and it is not even close. Collaros is good but Pead is what is going to make our offense run. I think most just think Cincy is a pass happy team and that is not the case.

2. Our run D has been the biggest surprise. We are really stuffing the run. Our D struggles against play action pass though. I think we have been stacking the box to stop the run and have decided that we will live with the pass.

3. We have sucked in the first half of a couple of games but have finished strong. If we hope to win we need to play 4 quarters.

Honestly, I am not sure how good we are. We have beat some bad to average teams. We lost at UTenn which isn't too bad I guess. I think Cincy could end up winning Big East or finishing 5th.

We have success passing the ball, but we prefer to get stuffed running up the middle.  Also, our team does not like bad weather, low humidity, or officiating.   

What he said pretty much sums it up.

• Content Count:  232
  • Days Won:  0

Cincy is gonna ass-spelunk us.  Royally.

First the girls of Pitt thread, now this.  Keep 'em coming!

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Please don't drop 50 on us.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah, keep it respectable.

Archived