• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coach Holtz Cites Low Humidity and Weather......................................

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Listen losers....join the syrup and butter club...we got sticky hands and were up for weeks

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I am just at a loss for words. I would feel better if they were just honest and say " Hey fans I know you want us to throw the ball but B.J. can only make certain throws so we are limited in our game plan. So we come up with good excuses every game why it is not B.J.s fault. Last week it was the receivers could not get open. Why is it every other team in american can throw the ball except us. Common denominator = B.J.. There is a reason Florida State wanted him as a corner back.  He lost his long ball. Now he cant even throw down the field. It will be two years until we see change. So we are set to suffer for another season.

Be quiet, very few around here want to listen to reason. Like you said BJ is the common denominator. Of course a good coach/man would never blame a player. You just don't do that. Let's face it, BJ just isn't a college QB, GREAT athlete, not a QB. Hell, we're lucky he didn't get a taunting penalty when he juked the kid on the sideline, he turned around and pointed at him. Bush league. Sad thing to me is that we don't have a better option.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I am just at a loss for words. I would feel better if they were just honest and say " Hey fans I know you want us to throw the ball but B.J. can only make certain throws so we are limited in our game plan. So we come up with good excuses every game why it is not B.J.s fault. Last week it was the receivers could not get open. Why is it every other team in american can throw the ball except us. Common denominator = B.J.. There is a reason Florida State wanted him as a corner back.  He lost his long ball. Now he cant even throw down the field. It will be two years until we see change. So we are set to suffer for another season.

Be quiet, very few around here want to listen to reason. Like you said BJ is the common denominator. Of course a good coach/man would never blame a player. You just don't do that. Let's face it, BJ just isn't a college QB, GREAT athlete, not a QB. Hell, we're lucky he didn't get a taunting penalty when he juked the kid on the sideline, he turned around and pointed at him. Bush league. Sad thing to me is that we don't have a better option.

B.J.has shown that he can absolutely throw the ball down the field (FSU, Syracuse in '09 and Cincinnati last season to cite some examples). The coaching staff is hampering him from doing so right now.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Didn't someone say that BJ grips without the threads?  If so, then dry hands would be an issue, but if he grips the threads, it shouldn't be a problem.  You always see QBs lick their fingers for that reason.

• Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Didn't someone say that BJ grips without the threads?  If so, then dry hands would be an issue, but if he grips the threads, it shouldn't be a problem.  You always see QBs lick their fingers for that reason.

this.

Also, this sucks.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

B.J.has shown that he can absolutely throw the ball down the field (FSU, Syracuse in '09 and Cincinnati last season to cite some examples). The coaching staff is hampering him from doing so right now.

Apologist.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Well I feel much better now that I know it was low humidity, and bad weather that cost us the game... did not have anything to do with not being prepared or the players not being at all passionate about kicking the **** out of the other team.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

If the whole team didnt have the flu 2 weeks ago and there was a little more humidity this week, USF would be 6-0. 

• Content Count:  1,291
  • Days Won:  0

BJ should lick his fingers before the snaps like Dan Marino did.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

That's so *****

Archived