• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF v UCF trophy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

How bout any serious suggestions because I can't come up with one... I tried thinking about it and could only come up with a huge slap of asphalt, a Florida DOT shovel, or a car tire / rim... can't really think of anything good that it could be.

Needs to be something weird like the Keg-o-Nails, Old Oaken Bucket, or any of the other **** that makes no sense but has some how become a trophy.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

The Bullet Train Trophy

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

How bout any serious suggestions because I can't come up with one... I tried thinking about it and could only come up with a huge slap of asphalt, a Florida DOT shovel, or a car tire / rim... can't really think of anything good that it could be.

Needs to be something weird like the Keg-o-Nails, Old Oaken Bucket, or any of the other **** that makes no sense but has some how become a trophy.

Get a metal I-4 sign.  Put the school logos on either side of the "4".  War on I-4 trophy.  Winner keeps in trophy case for 1 year.  Keep track of winner history on the back of the sign with a sharpie.

• Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

I say make a large replica of the car from Monopoly, or perhaps even the cannon

CarMover.jpg

CannonMover.jpg

• Content Count:  684

Maybe a bronze version of this?

dragon01crop640.jpg

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

How about that golden shovel that Leavitt whipped up in 2007/2008.  This thing is probably stuffed in a closet somewhere in Athletics.  

188-633563690052078750.jpg

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

anchor_sailing_trophy_angle.jpg

Call itThe Giant Anchor, or the "Going nowhere trophy"

Because once they latch on to us, we have 0 chance of ever getting better. Our schools will be viewed as the same thing,and neither will ever escape the other.

Kiss any slim chance of the B12 or ACC we had goodbye.

that's probably what UF said when they were forced to play FSU. 5 total national championships later and they were proven wrong.

• Content Count:  1,240

anchor_sailing_trophy_angle.jpg

Call itThe Giant Anchor, or the "Going nowhere trophy"

Because once they latch on to us, we have 0 chance of ever getting better. Our schools will be viewed as the same thing,and neither will ever escape the other.

Kiss any slim chance of the B12 or ACC we had goodbye.

that's probably what UF said when they were forced to play FSU. 5 total national championships later and they were proven wrong.

Whatever dude, keep telling yourself that. Our ceiling is now dictated by theirs, we are NEVER going to unattach ourselves from them. THey are with us for good now. We will never get invited to a better conference without them coming along, and they are such epic failures that theyll never allow us that opportunity.

We've been dragged down to their level. Its disgusting that some of you are celebrating this.

Archived