• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF/Big East Realignment Discussion Thread - Part Deaux

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  231
  • Days Won:  0

I think it is possible that Louisville bails for the Big12. . . . regardless of what their rep said tonight in NYC.

I think it is possible that everything that was said in the meeting tonight was complete BS and most a waste of tax payer/donor dollars to fly all these people to NYC.

ever heard of a conference call or Skype even?  what about GoToMeeting.com?

really...fly together to tell each other a bunch of bullcrap??

You all know that if ACC/Big 10/SEC come calling you will jump like a fish out of water.

You know nothing about business.

right...i know enough to know that whatever these people spent 5K per person on to get to downtown NYC on last minutes notice is full of total BS.

so please tell me why i know nothing about business.  i'm curious

Matt.. I can't tell if youre a BE fan or a BE fan who isn't very smart

Ironic isn't it?

slick...mikey was just responding to a comment i made about him a few hours ago.  i guess you arent very slick

Just waiting for you to stick your foot in your mouth...And you didn't disappoint. I like the oh oh now I agree with you response a few up. Lmfao

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

According to John Marianetto on ESPN, UConn did not attend the meeting, did not take the pledge, and is still trying to get into the ACC.

• Content Count:  12,293

mickey were did i say i agree with you.  ive seen most of your 60 posts like how we are going to end up back in C-USA and how your life is over.

stick my foot in my mouth?  probably have done that before but not today.  i told you that you either arent a USF fan or just arent very smart.  i still stand by that.  you have been nothing but doom and gloom this whole time and probably werent around for when we got all fired up to have the home game against a ranked team when we beat urban meyer's bowling green team.

or how we beat the snot out of a top 10 louisville when we spent our first year in the big east but had teams full of C-USA talent.

• Content Count:  12,293

I think it is possible that Louisville bails for the Big12. . . . regardless of what their rep said tonight in NYC.

I think it is possible that everything that was said in the meeting tonight was complete BS and most a waste of tax payer/donor dollars to fly all these people to NYC.

ever heard of a conference call or Skype even?  what about GoToMeeting.com?

really...fly together to tell each other a bunch of bullcrap???

You all know that if ACC/Big 10/SEC come calling you will jump like a fish out of water.

You know nothing about business.

right...i know enough to know that whatever these people spent 10K per person on to get to downtown NYC on last minutes notice is full of total BS.

so please tell me why i know nothing about business.  i'm curious

I am just telling you, big business doesn't handle this type or this important a meeting via Skype, etc..

I know they don't.  I wouldn't use Skype to talk to a client who is 2 countries away, let alone 2 minutes away.

But my point is....this meeting was nothing more than a publicity stunt and a waste of money.

But even if it was, for some, you have to go, no matter what the motives were at the meeting. 

too much politics.  same thing that is wrong with our country is wrong with college football.  no one willing to take a stand and say what they really feel.  just trying to follow the status quo.

Its the way the entire country is run at the top levels. I didn't think it was going to all change tonight in New York. $10k per school is drop in the bucket compared to what's at stake.

yes i agree but again...my point was that whatever was spent is a complete waste of money because tonight's meeting was a complete waste and they all could of sent crash test dummies in their place and it wouldnt of matter.  they could of hired a bum with piss all over himself from 3 nights ago to walk into a room and say yes we are going to stick together and it wouldn't of mattered.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

According to John Marianetto on ESPN, UConn did not attend the meeting, did not take the pledge, and is still trying to get into the ACC.

Yup, and the others that did make the pledge can't be trusted until they sign on the dotted line for massive exit fees............

Im in favor of joining the Big12 with tx txtech ok n okst still in the conference.  

Travel would be an absolute nightmare.  A merger only works if there are at least a few schools from each side so there can be two divisions to ease travel.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Yup, and the others that did make the pledge can't be trusted until they sign on the dotted line for massive exit fees............

I think the others can be trusted for the moment, because only CUSA would accept them as members.

• Content Count:  231

Matty it's ok...just a little friendly crow thrown back at you. As for the BYU game missed it :( definitely saw the number 10 ville take a loss as well as number 4 WVU. Stood on my chair the whole time and happily raided the field:)As for my previous comments, If you don't think the BE is in deep **** right now adding cusa teams you're sadly mistaken. Cusa is our past not our future.

Archived