• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Guess who is missing from football preview?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Vegas is wrong, take UCiF for this game.

I'm not surprised this game isn't being covered. Most teams are through with their AA teams. We're just playing ours, stupid.

Excuse us. The next time we have chance to play a big time opponent to open the season, USF will make sure. Gotta make sure not to piss off great 8...your ridiculous.

Put the AA game at the second slot then ;).

There is one top 25 team facing an AA team besides us: Baylor.

Alas, I don't care that we're playing an AA team week 3. HOWEVER, don't expect us to be covered when the other 23 top 25 teams are playing FBS (mostly BCS) teams.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Sun Sentinel and Orlando Sentinel are two different papers with 2 different groups of local writers.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

UCF vs FIU should be a good game.  UCF will be overconfident and FIU will be hungry for another upset.

-1000 this game is only relevant in the distorted minds of those who believe in Mickey and Minnie.

from strictly a football perspective-- it looks like it might be evenly matched-- and therefore could be a decent game to watch

it doesn't have to be that I like either team for it to be deemed a "good game"

Vegas is wrong, take UCiF for this game.

I'm not surprised this game isn't being covered. Most teams are through with their AA teams. We're just playing ours, stupid.

Excuse us. The next time we have chance to play a big time opponent to open the season, USF will make sure. Gotta make sure not to piss off great 8...your ridiculous.

Put the AA game at the second slot then ;).

There is one top 25 team facing an AA team besides us: Baylor.

Alas, I don't care that we're playing an AA team week 3. HOWEVER, don't expect us to be covered when the other 23 top 25 teams are playing FBS (mostly BCS) teams.

pretty idiotic stance on this

do you realize that almost every year, the Gators play some FCS team the week before they play FSU?

who cares-- it's on the schedule as filler

Sun Sentinel and Orlando Sentinel are two different papers with 2 different groups of local writers.

this is true to some extent but they do share content in some football areas-- especially the section specifically mentioned which I've never seen include USF

• Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

Either many of the people posting in this thread don't know how to read, or simply choose not to.

The link is to the site of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, a newspaper in Ft. Lauderdale. And yet, this has turned into an Orlando Sentinel bashing session.

EDIT: Oh, I see, because the idiot who started the thread suggested we e-mail the Orlando Sentinel sports editor about coverage offered on the site of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. Well, good luck with that.

LOL ... Beautiful ... Coming on here blasting people about not knowing how to read and calling the OP an idiot, when YOU'RE obviously the one who can't read worth a **** and the idiot.

Nowhere did the OP say to write to the Orlando Sentinel sports editor. He said to send Matt Murschel, the author of the article, an email .... Matt Murschel's email address is at the Orlando Sentinel ...

EDIT: You did get one thing right, though. The article link was to The South Florida Sun-Sentinel ... Nice job getting that correct.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

They're both owned by the same company.

• Content Count:  168
  • Days Won:  0

WOW! Who cares? Some of you need to get a life. I didn't even know Orlando had a newspaper. I wonder what the FT Meyers news has to say this weekend.

Small time newspapers HAVE to do stories about their hometown teams. What's their headline "Mrs. Haversham has a new apple pie she's making for the church dinner"?

Did you check on the Mickey reveiw? Who's pluto playing today?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Here I am sitting in Orlando and I had totally forgotten that a college football existed here. 

• Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

WOW! Who cares?

Someone who took time to respond to this thread ...

Archived