• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fans at the game

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Universal HD is an NBC-owned network that only shows NBC HD content.  It's listed in most systems as UVHD.  Bright House Tampa is channel 1372.  It's on tonight at 8pm eastern time.

You are da man ....!

Probably the same channel they play the Stanley Cup on. 

If it was, I would have known about it ....  :moon2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Couple of things:  After the game our group stopped by the Mishiwaka Hooters since we hadn't eaten all day and the only people in the place were all Bulls fans.  There weren't many, maybe 5 or 6 tables or so, but I didn't see anyone with ND gear on.  Secondly, the return flight on SW the next day was almost entirely Bulls fans.  It was great.  At the end of the flight after touching down, everybody started clapping and then spelled out South Florida just like at the games.  Awesome weekend.  Proud to be a Bull!!

Beat Ball State!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

Couple of things:  After the game our group stopped by the Mishiwaka Hooters since we hadn't eaten all day and the only people in the place were all Bulls fans.  There weren't many, maybe 5 or 6 tables or so, but I didn't see anyone with ND gear on.  Secondly, the return flight on SW the next day was almost entirely Bulls fans.  It was great.  At the end of the flight after touching down, everybody started clapping and then spelled out South Florida just like at the games.  Awesome weekend.  Proud to be a Bull!!

Beat Ball State!

The woman in the row behind us had been wanting to start a chant of U-S-F for most of the flight.  She started the S-O-U-T-H chant and we quickly joined in.  It was a GREAT feeling to hear that on a commercial flight.

• Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

Flying out of Detroit to Atlanta to Pensacola, only people I saw were ND fans except for one guy I saw in Atlanta who funny enough sat 3 people down from me at the game!  What are the odds of that one?  One thing is for sure, everyone I saw thanked me for us taking them down!

• Content Count:  5,241

If there is only one game I can make for the whole season, that one was it! Great to see us travel so well! Winning on the road produces more travelers every game. We can only continue to bring more and more.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

rz1aoUf2DTQ

I'm guessing this type of stuff didn't happen during the rain delays at lofty Notre Dame

• Content Count:  17

I was shocked at the number of Notre Dame fans who had no clue who USF was. And the werent being jerks about it they flat out had no idea who we were.............I guess they no who USF is now......GO BULLS

• Content Count:  1,528

I was shocked at the number of Notre Dame fans who had no clue who USF was. And the werent being jerks about it they flat out had no idea who we were.............I guess they no who USF is now......GO BULLS

We are in the SAME BASKETBALL CONFERENCE with them. If they do not know a school that is in their same conference, then they are idiots.

• Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

My favorite is the port-o-let sitting in the water they are sliding into.  I wonder if it is leaking  ;)

Archived