• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Little ND insight from a player

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

he said-he said

Don't gotta believe me, but it's a fact. Not just making up some story for fun. You know how long time friends are when hanging out with each other, they talk real and say it how it is.

I almost felt bad for Bobby B watching his post game press conference. I did say almost.  ;D

Bobby was hilarious during that presser, so was Jimbo in case you haven't seen his video reaction on youtube.

No the only thing that is a fact is Zeke told your friend this...the rest is pure conjecture, and possibly bravado and balls talking so it's hard to determine.  What the players think is semi-irrelevant, it's what the coaches think and I am positive Kelly will not 'overlook' USF.  The last thing Kelly needs on his resume, with some ND faithful already grumbling about him, is a loss to a Big East team.  He's already got a loss to Tulsa on his resume, throw in a loss to USF and there will be some that will be ready to carry him out of South Bend BEFORE he has a chance to play Michigan-- and possibly hire Skip.

We will get ND's best....but as a former player you should know that's all any player wants.  We don't want to hear p**y excuses after we beat them.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I. HATE. BRIAN. KELLY.

Almost as much as the bearcat faithful do.

GO BULLS!!!

I. SECOND. THIS.

I third this.  Brian Kelly annoys me almost as much as Schiano.  Those 2 should start their own "Tool of the Month" calendar.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

holtz-usf-300x202.jpg

Win One For The Skipper!!!

• Content Count:  4,642

I. HATE. BRIAN. KELLY.

Almost as much as the bearcat faithful do.

GO BULLS!!!

I. SECOND. THIS.

I third this.  Brian Kelly annoys me almost as much as Schiano.  Those 2 should start their own "Tool of the Month" calendar.

4th

• Content Count:  574

No matter what you think about us as a school or as an opponent, we bring the game. This team has ruined some coaches in the last few years. Bowden never recovered from losing to us. Randy Shannon was gone within hours. Might we have been the solvent that unglued Urban Meyer? Was Tommy Tuberville unable to come out of his tube after 2007? Go ahead ND, underestimate us. BK will wind up as an asst coach at Sister Mary Catherine's school for the pass catching impaired.

I hope BK stays there for the rest of his career, because as soon as that job opens up...I am afraid we will lose Skip to the Irish. 

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Kelly is an arrogant ***** and I hope we cub stomp the Irish on Sunday.

• Content Count:  3

Hey guys Irish fan here.

First, this is not "right from the player's mouth." This is from some random poster and his unknown friend who claims to have spoken to our back-up safety.

Second, its almost impossible to overlook the first game. ND has heard USF this and that for months and are eager to start strong. Getting punched in the mouth by your own teammates isn't fun, these guys want to go against someone else.  Same goes the other way around. Notre Dame players aren't a stupid lot of guys and they understand that you aren't New Mexico State or something. Many have picked you to win the Big East and the guys at Notre Dame know this. Also the whole thing about looking past USF because they are looking at the exciting night game to get revenge just seems made up to be perfectly honest and something a butthurt USF fan would say b/c  a moronic ND fan trash talked.

Notre Dame is not overlooking their first game of the season. If you win its because you were the better team Saturday not this BS about "overlooking" you.

Finally, I find it amusing that the OP implies Kelly is using coach speak while secretly thinking ND will roll, and that causes several of you to come to the conclusion he's an arrogant ***** or at least affirms it.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Hey guys Irish fan here.

First, this is not "right from the player's mouth." This is from some random poster and his unknown friend who claims to have spoken to our back-up safety.

Second, its almost impossible to overlook the first game. ND has heard USF this and that for months and are eager to start strong. Getting punched in the mouth by your own teammates isn't fun, these guys want to go against someone else.  Same goes the other way around. Notre Dame players aren't a stupid lot of guys and they understand that you aren't New Mexico State or something. Many have picked you to win the Big East and the guys at Notre Dame know this. Also the whole thing about looking past USF because they are looking at the exciting night game to get revenge just seems made up to be perfectly honest and something a butthurt USF fan would say b/c  a moronic ND fan trash talked.

Notre Dame is not overlooking their first game of the season. If you win its because you were the better team Saturday not this BS about "overlooking" you.

Finally, I find it amusing that the OP implies Kelly is using coach speak while secretly thinking ND will roll, and that causes several of you to come to the conclusion he's an arrogant ***** or at least affirms it.

My conclusion that he is an arrogant ***** comes from his time at Cincinnati and has nothing to do with his tenure in South Bend. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Um... nothing in the OP would have changed the fact that Kelly is a *****.... was a ***** at Cincy.... is still at ***** at ND and will always be a *****.

He's right down there with Greg Schiano when it comes to scum of the earth. Met the man before twice and he was an ******* both times. Should he never win another game it would still be one too many.

Did that clarify it for you?

• Content Count:  3

No, it clarified nothing because it doesn't explain why in this topic "Brian Kelly is a *****" was brought up and amen'd by 4 others. I'm just saying the OP implied he's two-facing the media about his thoughts in regards to USF and BK is a ***** gets brought up. Just interesting how the OP's tale ignited these feelings or brought them to the fore-front is all.

But it's fine doesn't matter you're an opposing fan, it's expected.

Archived