• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Little ND insight from a player

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

Was chatting with one of my buddies last night and we were talking about how we think USF will beat ND Saturday. He then let me know that he is childhood friends with ND Safety Zeke Motta. Said that he was playing some pickup basketball with Motta over the summer before he went back to ND for school and Motta gave him crap about how ND is going to destroy us on week 1. My buddy tried to tell him that we have a good team and that BJ is a very agile QB when Motta said that he would blitz the heck outta BJ and knock him out. He also told my buddy that the players are definitely looking past us and looking to the Michigan game. He said they were so excited to play the first night game against Michigan and get revenge on them from last year's loss. Also said they had already started working on Michigan as well.

So no matter what the fans or media, or what BK says with the coach speak....right from a player's mouth. The players think they are going to beat the hell outta us and aren't really concerned with us at all. They're in for a wake up call on Saturday, don't think i'll be able to sleep leading up to my flight on Friday to Chicago. Go Bulls!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,478

he said-he said

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

No matter what you think about us as a school or as an opponent, we bring the game. This team has ruined some coaches in the last few years. Bowden never recovered from losing to us. Randy Shannon was gone within hours. Might we have been the solvent that unglued Urban Meyer? Was Tommy Tuberville unable to come out of his tube after 2007? Go ahead ND, underestimate us. BK will wind up as an asst coach at Sister Mary Catherine's school for the pass catching impaired.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I almost felt bad for Bobby B watching his post game press conference. I did say almost.  ;D

• Content Count:  693

he said-he said

Don't gotta believe me, but it's a fact. Not just making up some story for fun. You know how long time friends are when hanging out with each other, they talk real and say it how it is.

I almost felt bad for Bobby B watching his post game press conference. I did say almost.  ;D

Bobby was hilarious during that presser, so was Jimbo in case you haven't seen his video reaction on youtube.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

One thing I can say with certainty is that I won't feel even almost bad if we beat Kelly.  ;)

• Content Count:  2,726

I. HATE. BRIAN. KELLY.

Almost as much as the bearcat faithful do.

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

I. HATE. BRIAN. KELLY.

Almost as much as the bearcat faithful do.

GO BULLS!!!

I. SECOND. THIS.

• Content Count:  4,642

this post is the type of thing i want to hear.  exactly what i want to hear!  love it!  can't wait to blindside these motherfuckers.

Archived