• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This is Like Christmas UM & UA struck down

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Seems like all the top programs in college football our dirty....Auburn I think is next for a phone call...

Glad Holtz seems to be running a clean ship.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

After listening to the Dan Sill-Hoe bit the one thing "new" that I haven't heard or read in the past 24 hours is that the 4 year limitation thing could be dropped in certain situations and ALL this evidence can be looked at and used. Thats the one thing the UM fans are talking about will save them(or make the penalties not as severe), the 4 year limit, but that could go out the window.

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

And imagine if they had to vacate wins? We might be able to say UF is the only Florida school USF has lost to(on paper) LOL

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Seems like all the top programs in college football our dirty....Auburn I think is next for a phone call...

I think you hit the nail on the head, in a way; I hope our school really, really puts forth the effort to ensure we are running as clean a program as possible. Violations are going to happen because someone is going to do something stupid at some point or a mistake/oversight will occur, but I don't want to deal with any major infractions and if we do, I don't ever want to see an article like this about USF football: no matter how many national championships might come from it.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

what do you expect from a University like Miami that has a President like Shallala that is a corrupt piece of ****... she is the former Health and Human Services person from the Clinton admin, and she is wrapped up in the Countrywide Mortgage/Goldman Sachs scandal that brought down the housing market... she also used Countrywide Mortgage, who gave her loans with zero interest, to sell the Orange Bowl ... she personally somehow finagled a huge bonus from the sale of the Orange Bowl via Countrywide.

When you have this type of **** at the top it does not surprise me that this is going on at the lower levels... I bet if the media digs enough they can connect this so-called "rouge" booster  ::) back to Donna and her family.

I hope they give UM the same death penalty that they gave SMU...

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

what do you expect from a University like Miami that has a President like Shallala that is a corrupt piece of ****... she is the former Health and Human Services person from the Clinton admin, and she is wrapped up in the Countrywide Mortgage/Goldman Sachs scandal that brought down the housing market... she also used Countrywide Mortgage, who gave her loans with zero interest, to sell the Orange Bowl ... she personally somehow finagled a huge bonus from the sale of the Orange Bowl via Countrywide.

When you have this type of **** at the top it does not surprise me that this is going on at the lower levels... I bet if the media digs enough they can connect this so-called "rouge" booster  ::) back to Donna and her family.

I hope they give UM the same death penalty that they gave SMU...

:clap

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Where there is a Ponzi Scheme millionare partying with football players, buying hookers and bribing kids to come to the U, drugs are involved too. But you mention drugs and that would mean a Federal Agent would ask where did you get the drugs? And that's where life in prison gets dangerous.

Look at Ohio State. The media says Terelle Pryor and others sold memoribilia for tattoos. However, this guy got busted for drug trafficking and that's what started the chain of events. A tattoo artists or Drug Trafficker using a tattoo parlor as a front?

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Miami fan (SeanSpencerEatsYourKids) posted the current players involved.

http://www.miami-hurricanes.com/****=466175480

Ray-Ray Armstrong

Travis Benjamin

Dyron Dye

Marcus Forston

Jacory Harris

Aldarius Johnson

JoJo Nicolas

Adewale Ojomo

Marcus Robinson

Sean Spence

Vaughn Telemaque

Olivier Vernon

If this is the case, Miami might have to suspend them before the season starts to be proactive in this situation.

Losing Harris AND Spence? If that's the case we have a pretty good chance at taking our second win in the series. I don't know how much it will mean though.

Ray Ray Armstrong would be a huge loss too in early projections for the next NFL draft he is one of the top safeties coming out.  There are also a few other starters and guys who get a lot of time on that list.  Harris may or may not be a big loss since he's in a battle for the starting spot and may not even be the starter this season. 

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

This thread is kind of embarassing.  I totally get the knee-jerk reaction to laugh and make fun, but this is really bad stuff.  It's the kind of thing that could bury their program for the next decade and I hope that none of you really want that.  I want to see us succeed on our own merit, not rise above another program because of something like this.

Don't get me wrong, they brought it on themselves and dwserve punishment. I just feel bad that a lot of people that had nothing to do with this stuff are going to feel the brunt of the consequences.  Sad day for UM fans and I feel bad for them.

It might just be because I'm not a nice human being, but I have no problem with burying their program. Mostly because of the following:

1. I am in no way responsible for any of the infractions

2. There is an overwhelming amount of evidence that supports these allegations

3. It is impossible for every team to win the National Championship on a yearly basis; if we have to play by the rules, so do they.

They broke the rules - It helps my team if they do poorly - Fire a canon through the hull and watch it sink.

[edit] I also see no possible way that Miami does not receive the death penalty, if these infractions are found to be true. [/edit]

wow think of all the innocent fans. one rogue booster is all it takes. I hope it never happens to us.

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I think you hit the nail on the head, in a way; I hope our school really, really puts forth the effort to ensure we are running as clean a program as possible. Violations are going to happen because someone is going to do something stupid at some point or a mistake/oversight will occur, but I don't want to deal with any major infractions and if we do, I don't ever want to see an article like this about USF football: no matter how many national championships might come from it.

I agree. I'm not a "win at all costs" guy. I'm a win within the rules type.

I'm sure we have some win at all costs types in our booster club though.

Archived