• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This is Like Christmas UM & UA struck down

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Being that I am originally from Miami, I have many UM fans as friends. Its funny to see them via Facebook go through depression, anger, denial, etc.

Now they are all posting an article off a blog

http://allabouttheu.wordpress.com/2011/08/18/renegade-reporter-spells-out-litany-of-accusations-while-often-failing-to-substantiate-his-claims/

I haven't even bothered reading it because it's from wordpress which I believe anyone can start a blog on wordpress. It's just funny to see them clawing at any last shred of hope their precious program will come out the other end with minimal damage.

well.. considering his blog name is "allabouttheu"

And has a link to a social site with his username being "2003alumgocanes"

I think there MAY be a slight bias

Also.. skimming through his blog.. He is really reaching on it.

He is basically trying to play People Court arguments about how the evidence doesn't conclusively tie to to the players.. even though he has absolutely no information on the actual investigation.  ::)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

He'll have to face reality sooner or later.  No doubt about it, NCAA will be coming down heavily on Miami for this. 

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

based on the comments from the current HC, AD, and University president....it is pretty clear that miami is going to face some severe punishment

Archived