• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

How do these rankings work? 1st no rank then all the way to 32 no games played, no 7 on 7's? Is it college offers that inspire the ranking? He should actually be in the top 5 in the state at least. Cant wait til the spring he will be ranked numero uno, theres not a better QB in the state with his size, body type, or overall athletic ability just wait and see. After his first year at QB the game will be much slower reads will be easier and decision making quicker will also run with more confidence and determination I'll call him little running bull...BIG EAST CHIP, NATIONAL CHIP.2013 none of the Big East Matadors stand a chance Here comes the rush, the bull rush by the flaming bulls, called "correbous" because were gonna be on fire!!!!

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

How do these rankings work? 1st no rank then all the way to 32 no games played, no 7 on 7's? Is it college offers that inspire the ranking? He should actually be in the top 5 in the state at least. Cant wait til the spring he will be ranked numero uno, theres not a better QB in the state with his size, body type, or overall athletic ability just wait and see. After his first year at QB the game will be much slower reads will be easier and decision making quicker will also run with more confidence and determination I'll call him little running bull...BIG EAST CHIP, NATIONAL CHIP.2013 none of the Big East Matadors stand a chance Here comes the rush, the bull rush by the flaming bulls, called "correbous" because were gonna be on fire!!!!

Dude. You ruined the one-word mojo of this thread.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

He seems really excited. Please don't buy anything for this kid

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Dude. You ruined the one-word mojo of this thread.

fail

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Poop.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Seldom Seen, it's sounds like you are close to AW or close to the high school program over there. How good is D'vo Montgomery going to be for USF? How good will AW be without him this year? Does he have some other good WR's to work with?

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Seldom Seen, it's sounds like you are close to AW or close to the high school program over there. How good is D'vo Montgomery going to be for USF? How good will AW be without him this year? Does he have some other good WR's to work with?

I'm not close to the program, I live on the other side of the county. But Winter Park is like Plant. Well, Dr Phillips is like Plant, Winter Park is like a poor man's Plant. Winter Park sports get lots of donations from the community. They get the best coaches. Therefore, better athletes tend to move into the neighborhood. I have no idea who is in the pipeline behind D'Vario, but I don't think he will be without talent at the WR position.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  502
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not close to the program, I live on the other side of the county. But Winter Park is like Plant. Well, Dr Phillips is like Plant, Winter Park is like a poor man's Plant. Winter Park sports get lots of donations from the community. They get the best coaches. Therefore, better athletes tend to move into the neighborhood. I have no idea who is in the pipeline behind D'Vario, but I don't think he will be without talent at the WR position.

Word