• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

This thread is about Who....? 

Right on.....I saw The Who at Tampa Stadium on July 29, 1985 and they rocked !

I was at that concert as well. 

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Flash back...Hootie and The Blowfish concert at the Sun Dome, Edwin Mcain opened. Good old days of little responsibility and lots of free time.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Never really a Who fan, but I did see Pink Floyd at Tampa stadium Oct 30, 1987 as well as the U2's Joshua Tree tour there. The Pink Floyd concert (set list) was by far the best I've ever seen and I've seen some concerts. I did see Rod Stewart there in 1985, they were making a big deal about it, something like the first concert since the Led Zep disaster.

My only Sun Dome concert was Jan 23, 1988 for Yes's Big Generator tour. (set list)

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

U2 1985 in Sun Dome. No reserved seats.

Yes, those were the days, stadium seating. Saw the Rolling Stones front row in Orlando in 81 because you could just shove your way up to the front.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  247
  • Days Won:  0

Ok ok guys here is the deal. If we end up the program all you guys want to be. Winning 10 games a year trying to get an at large bcs bid and we win. We get invited to a new conference and were legitimate now.

Guess what were going to be attracting kids who are highly recruited now. Your going to tell me that after each good season getting better players when we finally get to the point elite players want to come to usf were going to say nahhh were looking for the overlooked talent. The Matt grothe's and george selvies..lmao..come on lets be serious guys. Just stop talking about recruiting we get it. There are busts and diamonds in the rough but one thing is for certain the best players go to the SEC and we arent getting them. If we were we would be winning games off talent alone.

That's not it at all. Missed the point entirely. The entire argument goes back to CWT saying he doesn't go by someone else's evaluation, he does his own. So what does that mean in the future? Highly rated stars being interested in USF. They aren't going to be turned away because USF wants to find hidden gems, but they aren't going to be blindly taken like FSU was doing the final years of Bowden's tenure.

The best players go to the SEC? Don't tell RGIII. The best skill players in the NFL aren't from the SEC. Who's the best RB in the NFL? Adrian Peterson, who went to Oklahoma. QB? Brees and Brady were Big 10 players WR? Marvin Harrison went to Syracuse. Where are all the SEC players?

Arian Foster, AJ Green, Julio Jones, Matthew Stafford, Jason Witten all players from the SEC who are pro bowlers or alternates at skill positions

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

wow...  what was this thread about again?

lol

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I think it's obvious. Because Jason Witten is going to the Pro-Bowl, we do not need AW.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Never really a Who fan, but I did see Pink Floyd at Tampa stadium Oct 30, 1987 as well as the U2's Joshua Tree tour there. The Pink Floyd concert (set list) was by far the best I've ever seen and I've seen some concerts. I did see Rod Stewart there in 1985, they were making a big deal about it, something like the first concert since the Led Zep disaster.

My only Sun Dome concert was Jan 23, 1988 for Yes's Big Generator tour. (set list)

Best concert I ever saw in the old Tampa Stadium was Summer of '75. Carlos Santana opened for Eric Clapton, then stuck around through the show to play the encore and close the show together.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

wow... what was this thread about again?

lol

Who is responsible for going off topic.?