• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

HOPEFULLY WE ARE RECRUITING MORE QBS THAN THIS KID

WE SHOULD BRING IN A JUCO QB

IF HE IS AS GOOD AS ADVERTISED I DONT THINK HE IS COMING HERE

Edited by smazza

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

I'm a skeptic. I couldn't say with certainty who it is, but it seems to be someone close to AW calling things before they happen. I think there is evidence supporting all sides here. I think he can understand our skepticism.

Anyway, does it matter that much. We are all hopeful he commits here.

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

well he is taking an official Visit to NC State this weekend...according to his twitter https://twitter.com/Asiantii_2

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

So again name some names. Who is wanting to come here that you like? Who have we offered that you want to bring in? You dont win the Elite 11 by hitting one pass in the competition.

he actually did win the elite 11 by throwing 2 passes. 2 bombs in 2 minute drill.

You obviously don't have a ******* clue how that whole competition you keep downplaying worked ....

yes I do. they all said he had a terrible first day. said he wasn't even on the radar. trent said they were going to go three way split after a good second day in 7 on 7 and 2 minute drill where he threw a bomb for TD. he then said they made him try it again and he did the same thing.

Right, it was only a 2 day competition ..... You're a ******* idiot. I could understand your whining about him being interjected into threads about BJ but this obsession you seem to have with cutting him down wherever, and whenever, possible just because some start talking him up is ridiculous.

always arguing semantics. my bad. didn't remember that he had a good last 2 days. fact remains.

Arguing semantics = injecting facts into your "story."

facts that aren't at all pertinent to the argument

Pertinent when trying to assess him with everything available ...

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

WE SHOULD BRING IN A JUCO QB

IF HE IS AS GOOD AS ADVERTISED I DONT THINK HE IS COMING HERE

If we had any other QB even remotely on the radar, AW wouldn't have a 75 page thread on the other forum. But hey, at least Skip did a bang up job recruiting QBs in other years so if we miss out on him, no biggie.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  296
  • Days Won:  0

@gregauman: Sentinel's Chris Hays talked to Asiantii Woulard, who says "it would take quite a bit" to sway him from USF commitment. http://t.co/k4DXDrBS

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

Those who say Skip has done a bad job recruiting are just mad for no reason. (Besides our record)

Skip has recruited Davis (Our best WR as a true Soph...potential to be the best WR in USF history), Price (should be a stud), DV Montgomery (Freshman showing early signs to be a good 3rd down possession receiver), Eric Lee (Defensive lineman who made quite a couple of plays against UCONN, Freshman) and commitment from a kid who shows incredible maturity off the field, will play in the All-American Bowl (seriously the friggin All-American Bowl! Did you ever think a USF commit at QB would do that ?), and has the knowledge needed to succeed at QB with the right coaching.

Meanwhile Leavitt's seniors are all getting called out and losing their spots starting (Lanaris, Barrington). The man was grandfathered into too many players, BJ was a spread QB who freakishly failed at an i-formation offense. I always thought Holtz should've gone with Landi for his system but our lack of WR really sucked by then.

Skip is getting the talent, just let it mature people.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Those who say Skip has done a bad job recruiting are just mad for no reason. (Besides our record)

Skip has recruited Davis (Our best WR as a true Soph...potential to be the best WR in USF history), Price (should be a stud), DV Montgomery (Freshman showing early signs to be a good 3rd down possession receiver), Eric Lee (Defensive lineman who made quite a couple of plays against UCONN, Freshman) and commitment from a kid who shows incredible maturity off the field, will play in the All-American Bowl (seriously the friggin All-American Bowl! Did you ever think a USF commit at QB would do that ?), and has the knowledge needed to succeed at QB with the right coaching.

Meanwhile Leavitt's seniors are all getting called out and losing their spots starting (Lanaris, Barrington). The man was grandfathered into too many players, BJ was a spread QB who freakishly failed at an i-formation offense. I always thought Holtz should've gone with Landi for his system but our lack of WR really sucked by then.

Skip is getting the talent, just let it mature people.

And Skip's offense is the problem... :rolleyes: