• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Recruiting Off to a Strong Start (Rivals Top 20)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  498
  • Days Won:  0

Based on the rivals rankings of our verbals, I am not surprised.  Hopefully our current verbals can help drive some of our other targets home.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

A pleasant surprise. I think we will probably drop a little over the long run because we are scouting some sleepers as we always do. I also think that we'll land a few linemen with our remaining commits. They tend to average a little lower in the star systems, so that may drop our stock a bit, too. I do think we are in line to get some other big names on the recruiting boards as well. All in all I think this may be the one of ,if not the best recruiting classes we have ever had, despite it's small size.

• Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

A pleasant surprise. I think we will probably drop a little over the long run because we are scouting some sleepers as we always do. I also think that we'll land a few linemen with our remaining commits. They tend to average a little lower in the star systems, so that may drop our stock a bit, too. I do think we are in line to get some other big names on the recruiting boards as well. All in all I think this may be the one of ,if not the best recruiting classes we have ever had, despite it's small size.

Probably right. Great to see them start of this strong though. We should be one of the top recruiting teams out of the Big East

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I thought subscriptions drove ratings?  We must have a huge underground rivals fan base.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

We won't end up in Top 25 because the class is small. Seems like we are getting some good players though.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

We won't end up in Top 25 because the class is small. Seems like we are getting some good players though.

Agree on both count. Average star ranking for a class are a better indicator.

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Wow, that is awesome.  Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope that we sign all of the very talented recruits who have committed so far.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Players can do a lot of recruiting themselves.  We've never had this level of talent this early in the recruiting season.  If they stay committed and keep chirping in other guys ears, we could end up with a great class.

• Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

It would be great if we could get either Matt Jones or Nelson A to stay home

Archived