• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

All Conference Realignment Discussion(SEC, ACC, Big XII, Pac12, TA&M, FSU, Big East)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  228
  • Days Won:  0

UCONN is doing things the right way and being proactive. Every team for themselves.

The silence re: USF is troublesome to say the least. Judy and Doug, you better get moving!

Somehow, my Silence re:USF thread disappeared.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

I don't seem to see our names in any of the gossip.  Hopefully it is because we are being ninjas?

Or it's because we are the fat chick at the Frat party.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

UCONN is doing things the right way and being proactive. Every team for themselves.

The silence re: USF is troublesome to say the least. Judy and Doug, you better get moving!

It got merged with one of the other threads discussing this.  Again, why do you believe that if it's not in the press then it's not happening.  Three days ago, we had no idea that Pitt and Cuse were leaving.

• Content Count:  554

I don't seem to see our names in any of the gossip.  Hopefully it is because we are being ninjas?

Or it's because we are the fat chick at the Frat party.

There are plenty of drunk guys at frat parties that will bang a fat chick... just saying.

• Content Count:  21,022
  • Days Won:  38

It got merged with one of the other threads discussing this.  Again, why do you believe that if it's not in the press then it's not happening.  Three days ago, we had no idea that Pitt and Cuse were leaving.

I have to think something is going on behind the scenes.  I also happen to think it is a good thing we put so much into the athletic facilities. 

• Content Count:  1,238

We are absolutely the fat chick at the frat party. No chance of us getting into the ACC. They'll take Rutgers and UCONN if they want 16.

We are absolutely the fat chick at the frat party. No chance of us getting into the ACC. They'll take Rutgers and UCONN if they want 16.

You guys are funny!  How in the world do you no that there is, "no chance"  The Pitt and Cuse addition was a basketball move.  Their next move could be a football move.  UConn and Rutgers would not help here.

• Content Count:  21,022
  • Days Won:  38

It's time to go on an emergency crash diet and get our hair professionally straightened. - Best comment ever on TheBullsPen

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

You guys are funny!  How in the world do you no that there is, "no chance"  The Pitt and Cuse addition was a basketball move.  Their next move could be a football move.  UConn and Rutgers would not help here.

FSU and Miami wouldn't want us in the conference.

FSU and Miami wouldn't want us in the conference.

Based on what?  I know the fans don't speak for the University's but looking at their boards, many of them want us over some of the other options.

Archived