• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

All Conference Realignment Discussion(SEC, ACC, Big XII, Pac12, TA&M, FSU, Big East)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

USF needs to be proactive. Our stock is hot. Capitalize on the Notre Dame victory and join the ACC. We'll have less travel distance for games. A very good environment for hoops. Potentially FSU and UM in football every season. Sounds like a blast to me!

FSU and MIami recruit our market.  They won't allow us to enter it, so no way ACC is happening for us...  I just don't see it.  SEC is out because of UF.  We don't have a lot of options unfortunately.

This is my concern as well.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

only the 4th thread started on this today

That is how it works with breakng news.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Tubby boy Marinatto found out about Pitt and Syracuse while sitting in the press box at Maryland and WVU. This guy is a total idiot and why I said months ago that he should be fired.

@NYDNDickWeiss **** Weiss

this is bad big east comish john marinatto found out about pitt, cuse acc spec sitting in md press box for w va game

• Content Count:  879
  • Days Won:  0

If it's true 10 schools have applied to the ACC, we all know they can't take all 10.  Bad news, though.  The crawl along ESPN says that Baylor and Iowa State have both asked about the BE should the Big 12 dissolve.

• Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

Posted this on the main board.

I am starting to understand why Cuse and Pitt are leaving, which is the commissioner. With Texas A&M going to the SEC why is the Big East not forcing the issue with the prospects?

After reading this http://www.dailymail.com/Sports/201109171927 I think I know why.

Everything is reactionary with this commissioner, which is the gripe both Pitt and WVU have expressed wanting a 12 FB conference (sorry lost the link).

I am concerned for USF...

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Wait, I thought the Big East has a Super Duper Loyalty Clause that would keep anyone from ever leaving the Big East?

• Content Count:  8

This is the beginning of the end for the Big East.  In the move to four 16 team superconferences that seems to be going on the Big East and Big Twelve will be the casualties.  When these four superconferences leave the NCAA so they don't have to split revenues USF will want to be in one of the big four.  Hopefully they are working on this otherwise we're going to be stuck in second class limbo for the foreseeable future.

• Content Count:  12,293

Just heard it on sportscenter.   Not sure if it was posted already. 

Syracuse?  Really?  Is that a desireable school to add. I get Pitt, but don't see how Syracuse helps the ACC (no offense, just looking at the size of school, market, etc)...

you realize that Syracuse has a huge following in the #1 TV market in the country....NYC

• Content Count:  71

Lol @ usf fans to kept telling me that the acc was going to disband before the big east, and that miami had no where to go. you guys are fools

Archived