• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

D'Vario Montgomery, WR, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I moved it. We've ALWAYS kept new commitments in this board until they sign the paperwork. I figured it worked well to have it posted there and moved here, that kept in on the front page most of the day.

Moving it was correct move. Problem was, when I merged the two threads, it broke the link from the Moved post on the Main Board ..... Actually worked out better, though, because I can bump the new thread I had to make over there, where you can't bump an automatic Moved thread on this site.

Interesting. We keep learning stuff on this new board.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  84
  • Days Won:  0

Is it possible to move this kid to Corner? I think Bivins/Montgomery could be a Claiborne/Mathieu combo....

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

I would think you'd move T-rex back before you'd move him.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  260

Is it possible to move this kid to Corner? I think Bivins/Montgomery could be a Claiborne/Mathieu combo....

Um no. The kid is like 6'4 225. A little big to be a CB.

Patrick Peterson is 6'2" 210LBS. I completely understand that 6'4" is too big, but if those numbers are a little exaggerated, which they normally are, then I wouldn't mind him as a SHUT DOWN corner. They would make the defensive front 7 look so much better than they already are!

Edited by PalmettoBull

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  260

Patrick Peterson is 6'2" 210LBS. I completely understand that 6'4" is too big, but if those numbers are a little exaggerated, which they normally are, then I wouldn't mind him as a SHUT DOWN corner. They would make the defensive front 7 look so much better than they already are!

Patrick Peterson also ran a 4.3 40 at the combine. Montgomery is listed at 4.6. I see Montgomery adding some weight and being a big physical WR for us.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Are you kidding me? Montgomery is one of the best receivers in high school football. Why in the **** would you move him to CB? He is staying a WR.

Yeah, I can definitely see where he would be a little too big. But that would be a nice hole to fill from an area of depth. But I really don't see T-Rex being the answer at corner. He is too small and will get out-physicalled by big wide receivers. There is a reason they haven't moved him back.

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

D'vo is Offensive MVP for `1st day practice at O-D Bowl. Man, I am glad he is locked in, there has to be a lot of whispering in his ear going on. Kid's got character, I don't think it will matter.

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867

Taking an official visit to the B12 world? Hmmmm... anybody know which school, and what's up with that???

per greg...