• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

D'Vario Montgomery, WR, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Going to iowa State. Boy this came out of the blue. I thought he was rock solid. Drama abounds in recruiting land. I hope it is -30 F in Iowa this w/e. I love D'vo, he is what we need at WR.

Edited by BillReef

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,306
  • Days Won:  10

I hope he is not giving up on USF.

The high wind chill in Ames on Saturday is 5 degrees. Good luck Wally. ISU doesn't even have a receivers coach according to their website. But why would anyone take a trip to Iowa this time of year? I wonder if grades are a problem, ISU has gone after some non-qualifiers being recruited by USF before. That's really the only thing I worry about.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Days Won:  0

I don't like late switches by kids at all. My question, as an ISU fan, do you think Todd Fitch could be coming back to ISU to a Co-OC/WR coach position? That's the only way this would make sense to me. USF has been much better at pulling in 4* talent recently than us.

I don't like late switches by kids at all. My question, as an ISU fan, do you think Todd Fitch could be coming back to ISU to a Co-OC/WR coach position? That's the only way this would make sense to me. USF has been much better at pulling in 4* talent recently than us.

Interesting premise, but if he is, it would be a huge ethical issue. I don't really care for Fitch's play calling on game day, but I really would hate to believe that he was doing something as sinister as that.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12

Interesting premise, but if he is, it would be a huge ethical issue. I don't really care for Fitch's play calling on game day, but I really would hate to believe that he was doing something as sinister as that.

I agree.  Fitch was someone I had been thinking about as an addition to the coaching staff a few weeks ago.  Just got back from a conference today and heard about D'Vario looking at an ISU visit.  Like you said, it would not be a good thing to have happen. Just the random coincidence made me think about it.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

If he wants a trip; what a trip Iowa would be for a Florida kid. Love to have him, but I would only want committed kids at he program; Fitch-set back for the offense to learn a new system, but a conservative offense has no place here

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  84

I wonder if he is getting swayed by the WR depth here. Might want immediate play time... That would suck.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I wonder if he is getting swayed by the WR depth here. Might want immediate play time... That would suck.

I highly doubt that is the case. He would be palying here right away.