• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

D'Vario Montgomery, WR, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

@footballscoop

FootballScoop Staff We have learned that former Washington State offensive coordinator Todd Sturdy will be named receivers / pass game coordinator at Iowa State

21 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Hope Greg is correct.

A final-weekend visit by Bulls commitment D'vario Montgomery to Iowa State proved harmless, as he returned from his visit still committed to signing with USF on Wednesday.

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/content/juco-rb-pierre-bulls-latest-commitment#comme

dvariomontgomer collegelifeDvo

I have made my mind up nobody is going to Change my mind I will be attending #Staytunedintofindout

10 minutes ago

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

dvariomontgomer collegelifeDvo

I have made my mind up nobody is going to Change my mind I will be attending #Staytunedintofindout

10 minutes ago

LOL!

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Even ISU thinks he is staying put.

I am literally saving the best for last. Iowa State currently doesn’t have a 4-star recruit, but they may end up with one tomorrow. D’Vario Montgomery, a WR, was teammates with current Cyclone QB, Sam Richardson. Montgomery is committed to South Florida, but he took a visit to Ames last week and took in the Iowa State-Kansas basketball game (what a great game for a recruit to experience). Montgomery has the talent to come in and play right away for the Cyclones. I was optimistic last week about Montgomery coming to Iowa State, but it has worn off a little. We’ll have to wait and see.

Prediction on Montgomery: South Florida

http://clonesconfidential.com/2012/01/31/where-iowa-state-stands-before-signing-day/

Greg makes it seem like it's a sure thing to keep him:

USF has held onto a pair of four-star recruits in Orlando receiver D'Vario Montgomery and Citra North Marion tight end Sean Price -- Montgomery was targeted by LSU in the past week, with Price drawing strong interest from Oklahoma and Georgia.

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/content/bulls-hope-strong-finish-signing-day#comments

USF has held onto a pair of four-star recruits in Orlando receiver D'Vario Montgomery and Citra North Marion tight end Sean Price -- Montgomery was targeted by LSU in the past week, with Price drawing strong interest from Oklahoma and Georgia.

http://www.tampabay....ng-day#comments

D'Vo's offer list is amazing. 30 AQ schools, virtually all of the SEC, ACC, BE and B12. The only people who didn't offer him were schools that knew they had no chance. For everyone criticizing this years class, Montgomery may be the most prized prospect we have ever landed and at a premium skill position. I honestly don't know how we pulled this off, but I am waiting to hear the stories. This guy is the real deal, and to land him in a class which also includes one of the most sought after TE's in the country is amazing. I can't wait to see Davis, Dunkley, D'vo and Price lined up in a 3 wide set. You just can't cover that. Next year the premium QB prospects are gonna be looking at that and salivating, mark my word, the QB's are gonna be knocking on our door. Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

D'Vo's offer list is amazing. 30 AQ schools, virtually all of the SEC, ACC, BE and B12. The only people who didn't offer him were schools that knew they had no chance. For everyone criticizing this years class, Montgomery may be the most prized prospect we have ever landed and at a premium skill position. I honestly don't know how we pulled this off, but I am waiting to hear the stories. This guy is the real deal, and to land him in a class which also includes one of the most sought after TE's in the country is amazing. I can't wait to see Davis, Dunkley, D'vo and Price lined up in a 3 wide set. You just can't cover that. Next year the premium QB prospects are gonna be looking at that and salivating, mark my word, the QB's are gonna be knocking on our door.

Wasn't long ago, we were in that category as well. Hope he sticks, and I think you're right that he'll be a great draw for us to get a top-tier QB next year.

D'Vo's offer list is amazing. 30 AQ schools, virtually all of the SEC, ACC, BE and B12. The only people who didn't offer him were schools that knew they had no chance. For everyone criticizing this years class, Montgomery may be the most prized prospect we have ever landed and at a premium skill position. I honestly don't know how we pulled this off, but I am waiting to hear the stories. This guy is the real deal, and to land him in a class which also includes one of the most sought after TE's in the country is amazing. I can't wait to see Davis, Dunkley, D'vo and Price lined up in a 3 wide set. You just can't cover that. Next year the premium QB prospects are gonna be looking at that and salivating, mark my word, the QB's are gonna be knocking on our door.

Wasn't long ago, we were in that category as well. Hope he sticks, and I think you're right that he'll be a great draw for us to get a top-tier QB next year.

It's a horse/cart thing. and we definitely brought in the horses. Now we just need a cart or preferably a chariot, (he said said in his slightly inebriated NSD eve rant). I want to be the 1st to christen Dunkley, D'Vo and Davis as the the "Triple D's"(sorry ladies, not meant to be disrespectful).

@dvariomontgomer collegelifeDvo

It's crazy signing day is tomorrow..I remember sophomore year like it was yesterday #timeflys

3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

replies ↓

»

LarryWeisbaum Larry Weisbaum

@

@dvariomontgomer When you were a sophomore, nobody even knew your name, you've come a long way since then.

3 hours ago