• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

D'Vario Montgomery, WR, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

you think bivins will take a med rs?

interesting and certainly possible... haven't thought about it.

Edited by cmhatter

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

regarding wiggins... i doubt he ever makes it to campus... when was the last time we had a JUCO come back after signing out of HS?

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

regarding wiggins... i doubt he ever makes it to campus... when was the last time we had a JUCO come back after signing out of HS?

I think we have a geographic and relationship(staff) edge with wiggins. They stuck with him although they knew he was unlikely to qualify. might have built up a lot of loyalty, we shall see. We are doing quite a bit in recruiting lately we haven't ever done before.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I know we recently had some who didn't come back like RB Tiger Powell and his teammate WR Montague. I think though it was more that Coach Holtz didn't want them rather than the opposite.

Last couple who did return to USF who I remember were Leslie Stirrrups and Claude Davis. I didn't go back and check.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I think it's 50/50. They believe he may be healthy in time for fall practice, so they'll see where he's at in his rehab and where he fits on the depth chart if he's able.

I think it's 50/50. They believe he may be healthy in time for fall practice, so they'll see where he's at in his rehab and where he fits on the depth chart if he's able.

I think Montgomery's play this spring will lessen the need to rush him back

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

I think Montgomery's play this spring will lessen the need to rush him back

I was like but Montgomery is a WR then I was like one's a DB too, you had me confused there BillReef

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Chris has been cleared for about a month now for full contact and drills... including games. They want the opportunity to shift Montgomery back to safety which is his natural position if at all possible to add depth. It's all dependent on Josh Brown stepping up . Don't be surprised if you see 31 playing quite a bit this year.

Edited by Southshore26

Chris has been cleared for about a month now for full contact and drills... including games. They want the opportunity to shift Montgomery back to safety which is his natural position if at all possible to add depth. It's all dependent on Josh Brown stepping up . Don't be surprised if you see 31 playing quite a bit this year.

I would imagine it all has to do with what happens in August. Glad to hear Chris is cleared to come back, hope they don't waste a year of eligibility, for a few plays, though.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Hey you guys can we just be an air raid from now on?! :iconic_u_black:

Aircraft carrier group, bringing the thunder. I think the infantry is coming in next.The ground game as it were. The sound of boots on the ground is close upon us. I have a feeling this recruiting class is gonna dwarf anything we have ever seen.

Your mouth to G-d's ears.