• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, Wharton HS **2013**

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

if we don't get him, does Tagg fire VH2 for not being able to recruit his own son?

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

if we don't get him, does Tagg fire VH2 for not being able to recruit his own son?

Based off our special teams and DE play last year I'm a firm believer Taggart fires him regardless of what VH3 does

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

If VH2 wanted to recruit his own son and force him to go to USF, then he could've. But, he didn't because that's what a ***** father would do. He let him make his own decision and never let his job get in the way of his relationship with his son.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

If VH2 wanted to recruit his own son and force him to go to USF, then he could've. But, he didn't because that's what a ***** father would do. He let him make his own decision and never let his job get in the way of his relationship with his son.

you realize I wasn't serious right?

you realize I wasn't serious right?

No, because there was no tone of sarcasm or humor.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

VH3 not coming. UF all the way, for goodness sake his sister is there. can we let this die? Even getting Shannon, VH3 won't suddenly have a change of heart. Yes, anything can happen, but the chances of that happening are less than .01%.

You should probably do some homework before posting like this... Not saying it's going to happen but he is interested and is watching. I'm not sure if you really realize what CWT is doing here? The chances are much better than .01%

So he's willing to come here now, even though his pops may or may not be retained as a coach? I'm not convinced, Southshore. I don't see VH3 flipping, but stranger things have happened; let's see.

Edit: I didn't think you were being sarcastic, Southie. Probably should have ended with a smiley or something.

Edited by Paisa el Toro

• 5 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  37
  • Days Won:  0

Is VHII still employed as the DE and ST coach?  Is there any chance we could get him in for a visit?  If we got this kid we would make some serious noise next year.

Is VHII still employed as the DE and ST coach?  Is there any chance we could get him in for a visit?  If we got this kid we would make some serious noise next year.

Nope, he's not on the staff. And even if he was, VHIII is still long gone.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&SPID=2981&SPSID=37329

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Wondered what this was doing back at the top of the forum.  Thanks for getting my hopes up for 30 seconds.