• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, Wharton HS **2013**

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I appreciate your enthusiasm, Bullwinkle, but to deny the appeal of attending a school like UF is exaggeratingly myopic. Thankfully, I got into all state schools, so I got to pick rather than "settling." And even in 1997, I could tell USF was the absolute best place for me. Football growing as it has, has only solidified the pride that I have in my alma mater. I wish Hargreaves the best in choosing, but I think it's still too early to run USF out of contention as one of his choices. I won't be holding my breath though.

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

IMO if USF has a great season BCS berth we will be in serious contention for VH3

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  511
  • Days Won:  1

I appreciate your enthusiasm, Bullwinkle, but to deny the appeal of attending a school like UF is exaggeratingly myopic. Thankfully, I got into all state schools, so I got to pick rather than "settling." And even in 1997, I could tell USF was the absolute best place for me. Football growing as it has, has only solidified the pride that I have in my alma mater. I wish Hargreaves the best in choosing, but I think it's still too early to run USF out of contention as one of his choices. I won't be holding my breath though.

Bro, don't lie, the idea of hanging with the LTA's and Festival del sol made you come to USF....

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  150

What he said... I got into UF and USF. I went to UF for 1 semester and then came back due to a family illness... dont regret it one bit, had a great time at both schools.. However my GF and lot of my friends went to UF, i spent a LOT of time up there.... its a class institution.

As mentioned before they are they only AAU school in Florida. they graduate 90%+ of their undergrads within 5 years. (usf hasnt broken the 70% mark IIRC).

No shame whatsoever losing a recruit to UF.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Bro, don't lie, the idea of hanging with the LTA's and Festival del sol made you come to USF....

I had no idea about Festival del Sol or SLB, for that matter, in high school. There were some hotties at all of my orientations, and the extracurricular stuff that came afterward was just icing on the cake once I made my choice.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,517

Vernon Hargreaves â€@VHargreaves24

I can officially say I am committed to THE University of Florida !#GoGators CHOMP CHOMP

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Gator

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

Usf's arch nemesis...wow he must really hate his father. I would have rather seen him go anywhere else, even Notre Dame.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Pathetic. Maybe they should pay his dad's salary