• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sean Price, TE, North Marion HS Citra, Florida

Guest nybullsfan

“Miami, they’re great,† Price said. “I just don’t have a lot of contact with them anymore and so I’m not really that close with them. At first I felt a comfortable vibe with Coach [brennan] Carroll [tight ends coach and national recruiting coordinator] … I don’t really have any issues with them.  Just haven’t had any contact in a while.â€

Guess I have to quote this again since you guys dont know how to read your own thread.

Let me clarify. We had to interest in him anymore. The quote illustrates we dropped all form of contact with him.

We dont even need any TE's in this class. IF we have room for one, we'lll end up with someone just as good. Most likely we wont even take a TE in this class. So stop thinking you've "won this battle." There was no battle. The quote says it all

BillReef is one of the most ignorant fans on this board, makes the rest of you look stupid.

Well since you're even more  ignorant, I'll quote from your own fan, who says you are after 2 other TE's. But then you would know that if you could read at all.

"We are really focused on Rainey and the JuCo TE.  That will probably be our 2".Hurricane Mutiny

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

Hurricane Mutiny is probably one of the biggest tools I've ever "met" but in this case he's right.

Probably had bigger concerns before that game last fall, too.

Actually we did, and still do. By the tiime the usf game rolled around last year, we knew our head coach was going to be finally fired, and our team couldnt care less about winning or losing a game that didnt affect the outcome of our season at all.

Continue to brag about beating a 7-6 miami team, but it's nothing to brag about. Sure, we would have preferred to win, but in reality it doesnt matter at all. Our season was already way over, and it couldnt help us improve on a better bowl or anything.

The last of our worries is usf, trust me...even if you pull recruits that we're not even interested in.

YOU (UM fan) trolling OUR (USF Fans) message board shows ME that YOU pay more attention to US(F) than YOU would like to admit...if YOU don't care stay away until the week of THE game. I promise I will NOT come trolling YOUR (UM) site after WE beat YOU

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Hurricane Mutiny is probably one of the biggest tools I've ever "met" but in this case he's right.

Probably had bigger concerns before that game last fall, too.

Actually we did, and still do. By the tiime the usf game rolled around last year, we knew our head coach was going to be finally fired, and our team couldnt care less about winning or losing a game that didnt affect the outcome of our season at all.

Continue to brag about beating a 7-6 miami team, but it's nothing to brag about. Sure, we would have preferred to win, but in reality it doesnt matter at all. Our season was already way over, and it couldnt help us improve on a better bowl or anything.

The last of our worries is usf, trust me...even if you pull recruits that we're not even interested in.

YOU (UM fan) trolling OUR (USF Fans) message board shows ME that YOU pay more attention to US(F) than YOU would like to admit...if YOU don't care stay away until the week of THE game. I promise I will NOT come trolling YOUR (UM) site after WE beat YOU

I will Make NO such PROMISE.  >:D

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Well this just gets curiouser and curiouser. Miami offers unranked TE Brandon Holifield on Monday and get's a commit. His other offers were FAU and Gardner -Webb.

Guess that was the TE they were waiting for <snort>

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

According to the Miami fan, they did not need a TE.  Must be a fake offer and fake commitment..

• Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

Maybe they needed a water-boy

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

Well this just gets curiouser and curiouser. Miami offers unranked TE Brandon Holifield on Monday and get's a commit. His other offers were FAU and Gardner -Webb.

Guess that was the TE they were waiting for <snort>

Isn't that the guy that lives in Chris Knight and Mitch Taylor's college dorm room closet?

Archived