• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sean Price, TE, North Marion HS Citra, Florida

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  71
  • Days Won:  0

Hurricane Mutiny is probably one of the biggest tools I've ever "met" but in this case he's right.

We just sound like buffoons if we're going to claim that we're affecting the recruiting efforts of Miami very much.

yeah, that's right, they were passing on the Number 5 TE in the country. Might have been higher than that when he finished camps a senior year after adding all the muscle. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Don't be asinine.

I'm not saying they didn't want him.

FWIW it's not over.

However, I'm saying that just because we steal a couple of guys they want a year doesn't mean we're viewed as some thorn in Miami's side.

Louisville wanted DeMarcus Smith but UCiF stole him. The gnats now act like, because of him and some others, that UL fans walk around all day hating UCF. Somehow, I doubt that. Just like when Miami offers someone we're pursuing that I doubt many people fear that offer from USF.

It's getting better, but Miami has bigger concerns than us.

The only logical USF fan with a brain.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hurricane Mutiny is probably one of the biggest tools I've ever "met" but in this case he's right.

Probably had bigger concerns before that game last fall, too.

Actually we did, and still do. By the tiime the usf game rolled around last year, we knew our head coach was going to be finally fired, and our team couldnt care less about winning or losing a game that didnt affect the outcome of our season at all.

Continue to brag about beating a 7-6 miami team, but it's nothing to brag about. Sure, we would have preferred to win, but in reality it doesnt matter at all. Our season was already way over, and it couldnt help us improve on a better bowl or anything.

The last of our worries is usf, trust me...even if you pull recruits that we're not even interested in.

Guest nybullsfan

Actually we did, and still do. By the tiime the usf game rolled around last year, we knew our head coach was going to be finally fired, and our team couldnt care less about winning or losing a game that didnt affect the outcome of our season at all.

Continue to brag about beating a 7-6 miami team, but it's nothing to brag about. Sure, we would have preferred to win, but in reality it doesnt matter at all. Our season was already way over, and it couldnt help us improve on a better bowl or anything.

The last of our worries is usf, trust me...even if you pull recruits that we're not even interested in.

Promise you'll still love us AFTER we stomp your butts this fall...

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

The last line ruins any legitimacy you may have tried to have through the thread.

This isn't some kid you guys didn't want that instead settled for us. We love the Big 3 castaways but we're getting more love head-to-head with you all.

That said, I'm not going to claim we'll win the bulk of those victories. But, for now, we have won this battle.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Yeah, they really didn't care if they beat us. Coach probably went in at halftime and said "let's just lose this one, so we go to a ****** bowl game" . I hope you don't care less this year as well. Supposedly the reason you guys weren't on Price was because you are pursuing Rainey. Well guess what, you'll probably see snow in Miami before you see Rainey. He's solid at USCe.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

That said, I'm not going to claim we'll win the bulk of those victories. But, for now, we have won this battle.

And the 2011 signing day switch

“Miami, they’re great,† Price said. “I just don’t have a lot of contact with them anymore and so I’m not really that close with them. At first I felt a comfortable vibe with Coach [brennan] Carroll [tight ends coach and national recruiting coordinator] … I don’t really have any issues with them.  Just haven’t had any contact in a while.â€

Guess I have to quote this again since you guys dont know how to read your own thread.

Let me clarify. We had to interest in him anymore. The quote illustrates we dropped all form of contact with him.

We dont even need any TE's in this class. IF we have room for one, we'lll end up with someone just as good. Most likely we wont even take a TE in this class. So stop thinking you've "won this battle." There was no battle. The quote says it all

BillReef is one of the most ignorant fans on this board, makes the rest of you look stupid.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

We dont even need any TE's in this class. IF we have room for one, we'lll end up with someone just as good. Most likely we wont even take a TE in this class. So stop thinking you've "won this battle." There was no battle. The quote says it all

Didn't Hurricane Mutiny say something to the contrary?

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

“Miami, they’re great,† Price said. “I just don’t have a lot of contact with them anymore and so I’m not really that close with them. At first I felt a comfortable vibe with Coach [brennan] Carroll [tight ends coach and national recruiting coordinator] … I don’t really have any issues with them.  Just haven’t had any contact in a while.â€

Guess I have to quote this again since you guys dont know how to read your own thread.

Let me clarify. We had to interest in him anymore. The quote illustrates we dropped all form of contact with him.

BillReef is one of the most ignorant fans on this board, makes the rest of you look stupid.

How long were you sick when we beat you last fall?

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Well since you're even more  ignorant, I'll quote from your own fan, who says you are after 2 other TE's. But then you would know that if you could read at all.

Archived