• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sean Price, TE, North Marion HS Citra, Florida

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,574
  • Days Won:  423

Doesn't look like it will be happening this weekend ...

Even if his visit to Tampa tomorrow is impeccable, Price says it is unlikely he pulls the trigger at this juncture.

“Probably not,†Price said. “I think I am going to decide after the fall, most likely.â€

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Even if his visit to Tampa tomorrow is impeccable, Price says it is unlikely he pulls the trigger at this juncture.

“Probably not,†Price said. “I think I am going to decide after the fall, most likely.â€

It feels like a low blow for the weekend, but we're still high on the kid. I wonder if the Josh Newberg tweet - #Bulls are about to close on a good one, is still brewing.

• Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

It feels like a low blow for the weekend, but we're still high on the kid. I wonder if the Josh Newberg tweet - #Bulls are about to close on a good one, is still brewing.

well, seeing that the article was written before the Newberg tweet, it's still possible. Kids change their minds all the time, besides, it's not like the kid made any statements saying it definitely wasn't happening this weekend, just that it probably wasn't.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

well, seeing that the article was written before the Newberg tweet, it's still possible. Kids change their minds all the time, besides, it's not like the kid made any statements saying it definitely wasn't happening this weekend, just that it probably wasn't.

I agree with you there. If he likes the answer to all the questions he is going to ask, then it might lead to a decision while he is here.

Would be a very get if he commits here.

• Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

So if he commits now, does that sway any other recruits to commit as well?

• Content Count:  62
  • Days Won:  0

The only ones that might not commit if he does is other TEs and he just gained like another 15 pounds so thats a plus. I think he is going to commit here even though he does not do it this weekend. His teammate the RB is thinking of going here since miami does not want him. Plus he wants to go into the medical field so that is a big plus since USF is all medical. But the only problem is that we dont offer radiology degrees. Plus the patron saint of recuirting Josh newberg made it sound like he might.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

A commitment right now means absolutely nothing

It sure does to a lot of kids. Here's an interesting twist Sean is coming back again tommorrow.

joshnewberg247 Josh Newberg

TE Sean Price will make another visit to #USF tomorrow for SuperBull

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

A commitment right now means absolutely nothing

While I would agree with that statement to a degree, I think it still means something.

Archived