• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22,702
  • Days Won:  108

Oh. I thought this was another basketball thread.

:ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I wish I could've bought one but I was (and still am!) broke.  I will barely have enough to get my football season tickets and Bulls Club donation, BUT I know where my priorities are because I won't miss out on that!!!

• Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

I bought one for each of the new facilities and was told we would get a "map" that shows us where our brick(s) are once they have been installed.

I can't wait to see mine.  ;D

• Content Count:  22,702
  • Days Won:  108

They looked real nice at the Baseball/Softball complex.

We were at the ribbon cutting ceremony yesterday on the newly named Gonzmart Family Plaza (the area before you enter the gate).  A nice ceremony with Judy, Doug, Coaches Prado and Ericksen and the players from both teams. 

The tiles are around a short wall on the plaza and look outstanding.  They still have a few of the smaller ones available (I believe $200) and more of the larger ones.  The larger ones have the iconic U at the top and then room for 4 lines of 16 characters.  Even though we did the row naming thing (we chose the 3rd row behind the plate) we were so impressed with them that we will get one of the larger tiles probably with our family name and our daughter and son-in-law. 

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

I drove by today and say the plaza name up, but did not see any tiles. Where are the tiles?

• Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

I drove by today and say the plaza name up, but did not see any tiles. Where are the tiles?

They are on the interior knee wall of the Gonzmart Family Plaza facing toward the stadium, not the street.

• Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

They looked real nice at the Baseball/Softball complex.

We were at the ribbon cutting ceremony yesterday on the newly named Gonzmart Family Plaza (the area before you enter the gate).  A nice ceremony with Judy, Doug, Coaches Prado and Ericksen and the players from both teams. 

The tiles are around a short wall on the plaza and look outstanding.  They still have a few of the smaller ones available (I believe $200) and more of the larger ones.  The larger ones have the iconic U at the top and then room for 4 lines of 16 characters.  Even though we did the row naming thing (we chose the 3rd row behind the plate) we were so impressed with them that we will get one of the larger tiles probably with our family name and our daughter and son-in-law. 

Got to the stadium for the first time yesterday and the facilities are fantastic.  The ribbon cutting event was also great (how can you beat stereo baseball and softball games from the Donaldson Deck with the Columbia serving up the great food).  Congrats and thanks for the seat naming contibution.  Saw's the first of our family tiles and thought they were nice.  Another proud day to be a Bull!

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Any pictures from the ribbon cutting?

I know who the Gonzmart family is, but who is the Donaldson family?

Archived