• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Get ready for lots of Wednesday/Friday Football

Joe

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

No clue on what we'll occupy, but the BE is taking quite a few of these dates this year

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Yes I have speculated this was going to be a big reality also. With the ACC schedule out.....and I have seen other matchups for Thursday night games. Cincy - NC State will be a BE Thursday night game......and from what I have seen.....there are only like 2 other slots available and they are both in September when very few Conference games are being played.

CUSA is no longer an option for ESPN.....and they were on Wednesday/Friday a lot last season.

I don't mind the Friday night games.....those are kind of cool if you aren't into High School football.....but that Wednesday night Rutgers game this year was not kind to attendance.

• Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

Not sure what the Versus footprint is (and this matters), but with the ACC/ESPN marriage, one has to hope that NBC/Versus will gear up and make BE a co-prime offering with a west coast league.

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

I hate wednesday games, love Friday night games

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Weeknight games prevent me for getting yelled at on weekends for shirking my responsibilities around the house, so I don't mind them.  ;D

But I do prefer Friday night games.  Thursday nights can kiss my  :moon2 , those games seem to really hate us. 

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

The best time for kickoff is Saturday at 3:30 PM.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

No reason to get worked up about the schedule yet.  I'm cautiously waiting for the release before I get upset about weeknight games.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I can the UL game maybe being on a weeknight.

WVU could be the season ending game, so that would be a Saturday and I think Cincy will be on a Saturday too.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Good thing I'll be on campus this year, finally will be able to make a weekday games.

Archived