• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Get ready for lots of Wednesday/Friday Football

Joe

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

Weekdays are horrible for us HS coaches... I hope they are away games or something. Fridays are the worst by far though.. bad for attendance, recruiting visits and recruits can't even watch on TV.

Guest nybullsfan

Weekdays are horrible for us HS coaches... I hope they are away games or something. Fridays are the worst by far though.. bad for attendance, recruiting visits and recruits can't even watch on TV.

Got it.

We need to play all of our FCS games, and any games we get blown out in, on a weekday.

Then we need to play all our rivals, and the games we do the blowing out, on Saturdays.

Make it happen, Skippy!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Well odds are that any and most weeknight games for us this season will be on the road.

Miami is not a weeknight game, I doubt TV would pick up any other OOC games we have on weeknights and we only play 3 conference games at home so odds are we will only have 1....maybe 2 weeknight games at home.

Would they ever let homecoming be on a Wednesday or a Friday? I don't know about that and more than likely USF v Cincy or UofL will have to be homecoming.

Archived